The Dark Knight Ok, is Jake G officially signed?

Ok you're right but I don't want him to play Gotham DA but if he's cast to play the role then I will be happy because he act and I seen the films you mentioned.

explode7 said:
Jake would make a horrible Batman.

Don't you mean Harvey Dent? He'll never be Batman with Bale still signed to be returning for the sequel and a possible third film.

No I meant Batman. I hear sometime ago that he was up for the running of the batman alongside Bale but to think Jake as the batman. No freaking way. And as for Jake as 2 face I don't EVER want to see that gay cowboy anywhere near a Batman movie and i mean NEVER.

You do realise he is famous for other roles like Donnie Darko right?

explode7 said:
No I meant Batman. I hear sometime ago that he was up for the running of the batman alongside Bale but to think Jake as the batman. No freaking way. And as for Jake as 2 face I don't EVER want to see that gay cowboy anywhere near a Batman movie and i mean NEVER.

he's a actor acting the part does that making him gay? no.

I don't care anyone who is desperate enough to act in a gay cowboy movie doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a Batman movie IMO.

explode7 said:
I don't care anyone who is desperate enough to act in a gay cowboy movie doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a Batman movie IMO.

"desperate"?? are you mad?? he started in other films like Jarhead, The Day After Tomorrowand The Good Girl etc..

explode7 said:

Gyllenhaal turned down the role when first offered, and only signed on after Ang Lee was set to direct. He felt that any project being worked on by such a great director would truly enhance his career and something he could not pass on. After all there is no reason not to take the role, besides homophobia. Gyllenhaal is one of (if not the best) actor his own age, and would benefit any film he is in.

Well I'm sticking to my opinion of him being no where near a batman movie ok?:up:

explode7 said:

So do you think people who have played gay characters before in movies shouldnt be in superhero films?

explode7 said:
Well I'm sticking to my opinion of him being no where near a batman movie ok?:up:

You opinion is stupid because it is based on nothing more than predjudice and homophobia. :down

explode7 said:

He was Goyer's favorite choice before Bale came into the fold and was eventually cast. Anyways, like I said, there's no chance of that happening for awhile. As for him playing Two-Face, there are actually some people who see him as a perfect choice and others who don't. Bottomline is he's a great actor, and just because he played someone who was gay doesn't mean he's that way in real life it was just one role. Did you know that it's a fact that Bale played a gay man before getting the role of Batman and yet people still consider him as one of the greatest actors to play the character? Could you be a little less typecast?

I'm not being pregedious or anything against the gay community but I just don't want him in a Batman movie that all.

I mean then if he goes by that logic doesnt that elimnate Michael Caine, and then Christopher Reeve should have never played Superman, the X-Men cast and crew are screwed too.

explode7 said:
I'm not being pregedious or anything against the gay community but I just don't want him in a Batman movie that all.
Yet you can give no reason except for the fact that he played a role of a gay cowboy. Look at him in Jarhead and you will see why he is perfect for a Batman movie - IMO Black Mask.

explode7 said:

It's not a big deal if you dont like him as an actor, but it seems you've made it pretty clear that it's because he was in Brokeback Mountain, and I just dont get that. It's called acting. Should Bale not be Batman cuz he was a racist in Shaft? Didn't think so.

Sorry for lashing out there bout the gay thing personally I don't really like him as an actor. I just don't believe in this gay thing.

explode7 said:
Sorry for lashing out there bout the gay thing personally I don't really like him as an actor. I just don't believe in this gay thing.

But just because Gyllenhaal played a gay character before doesn't mean he can't play a non-homosexual, Bale did before and he did just fine.

explode7 said:
I'm just not too keen of gay people.

Why? Because you are a homophobe. There is nothing wrong with gay people - they are just like you and me, only they like different people.

Yeah I know but I'm sorry for offending you guys anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"