The Dark Knight Who should scar Harvey Dent?

Malone

Civilian
Reaction score
There's a lot of talk about how Batman will capture the Joker in "The Dark Knight" and the Joker will end up going on trial and scaring Harvey Dent. There's also talk that Salvatore Maroni will be in "The Dark Knight". My thinking is this: If Sal Maroni is going to be in "The Dark Knight" anyway, why not be faithful to the comics and have him scar Dent? I would enjoy that a lot more. What do you guys think?:batman:

Ideally it should be Maroni, but making it the Joker wouldn't be too big of a deal. I could live with it.

Majik1387 said:
I want Joker to make the scarring acid and Maroni scarring Dent.

I like that idea, especially considering the Joker's knowledge of chemistry.

:joker:

Katsuro said:
Ideally it should be Maroni, but making it the Joker wouldn't be too big of a deal. I could live with it.
QFT

I guess I could live with Joker scarring Dent, but I see no reason why it shouldn't be the way it always was.....Maroni.

I'm just getting a little sick of every single character having a hand in creating a future hero/villain. They explained Scarecrow/Ra's connection well, but I prefer to not have that type of thing occurring again. It's just way too convenient. I prefer Batman's rogues gallery to come from every direction, with different stories, rather than them coming from the same path. If that makes sense. :o

Quit ****ing Talking's a good guess, though.

But they'll just think you're agreeing with them. :(:)

CConn said:
But they'll just think you're agreeing with them. :(:)
till they go...
"quoted for truth?"

and i say
" No.. QUIT ****ING TALKING!!!"

Then I'll be sure never to ask you that question.

I'll just go... "You're a genius for agreeing with me, you know."

Haha. Owned. :wolverine

CConn said:
Then I'll be sure never to ask you that question.

I'll just go... "You're a genius for agreeing with me, you know."

Haha. Owned. :wolverine
i wouldnt use it against you anyway... CConn
:up:

If Nolan won't let the Joker kill off Rachel, then the Joker should be the one to scar Dent, because then we get the hatred from Batman to the Joker as in the comics.

Instead of Jason Todd, we have Dent, only Dent "survives".

If Goyer says that Joker will scar Dent in 3rd movie, then it will be so.

But anyway, I want Joker to kill Rachel at the end of TDK :mad: :joker: :up:

Marcus said:
If Nolan won't let the Joker kill off Rachel, then the Joker should be the one to scar Dent, because then we get the hatred from Batman to the Joker as in the comics.

Instead of Jason Todd, we have Dent, only Dent "survives".
Joker can make Bats hate him w/o the need for scarring Dent. He's done so for the past 60 years.

Well Goyer said Joker would scarr Dent. However, I was hoping that they would do more with the mafia and Underworld of Crime in Gotham so that Maroni would be the one like he did in the comics.

I'd prefer Maroni though I wouldn't mind Joker.

I dont know . Joker scarring Dent is almost as bad as Joker killing the Waynes.
If not MAroni, a crime boss, maybe Rupert Thorne ala TAS, but lets keep the supervillain affects superviallin to a minimum.

jignat said:
I dont know . Joker scarring Dent is almost as bad as Joker killing the Waynes.
If not MAroni, a crime boss, maybe Rupert Thorne ala TAS, but lets keep the supervillain affects superviallin to a minimum.

I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"