The Dark Knight Rises Okay...let me give this a try...

360wavesandxbox

Civilian
Reaction score
Alright, One possible criminal whose name i have seen popped up a few times but seems to be overlooked is Scarface... That has potential to be really Really Creepy, especially with Nolan at the helm.. I saw a movie on sci fi the other day with a crazy ventriloquist gone wrong..the 5 minutes of it i watched before i left home got me thinking about scarface...and they could also bring him back in later films if it were to extend beyond 3 films. In the comic universe scarface has a new ventriloquist, a female.. So this could be developed and used later on..

Another criminal, or possible idea would be to essentially recreate Long Halloween...THE CALENDER MAN....have high profile murders happen on holidays in gotham..this would really put Bruce's detective skills to the fore front even further..They could have him locked up in Arkham behind the glass and everything, and this would allow them to introduce other new villians while having batman come and try to get clues from the calender man, or have calender man somehow be the mastermind and having batman trying to prove it..there are endless possibities of the goons and villains he could use and that they could introduce..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"