The Dark Knight The villains that i dont want in any of the BB sequels.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
Villains I want:
1. The Joker
2. Two-Face
3. Catwoman
4. The Penguin
5. Riddler
6. Bane
7. The Ventriloquist
8. Madhatter (Martin Short or Andy Serkis for him!)
9. Mr. Freeze (Ben Kingsley for the part!)
10. Return of Scarecrow and Rahs Al Ghul
11. Talia
12. Poison Ivy
13. Harley
14. Killer Croc- Make him have razor-sharp teeth and a skin-defect, but don't make him look like a crocodile. I'd make him how he looks like in "BTAS."

Villains I don't want to see:

1. Manbat
2. Shiva
3. Firefly
4. Hush & Clayface- It's a tie. As much as I want them, Nolan wouldn't do them because he's going for too much reality.

How is Hush not a realistic baddie?

StorminNorman said:

I just don't think he'd fit in Nolan's universe. I don't know...it's like Black Mask. If they go with an ordinary black mask than he'll fit, but if it's the skull mask it's pushing it.

See what I am saying or no?

NinjaTurtleFan said:
I just don't think he'd fit in Nolan's universe. I don't know...it's like Black Mask. If they go with an ordinary black mask than he'll fit, but if it's the skull mask it's pushing it.

So a gun man with a covered face is pushing it? Hush has a fairly realistic costume, good back story IMO, and would make for an interesting Nolan villian.

NinjaTurtleFan said:

There's nothing unrealistic about Hush at all. He covers his face in bandages to hide his identity, what's wrong with that? He's a very real-world villain.

StorminNorman said:

I do not see how he is not able to fit in this "realistic Nolanverse" either. However, the only reason why I do not want him to make an appearance is because I want him done right and to do so would require to introduce a whole lot more villains before him.

They are signed for 3 films...doubt will go past that...not enough times for enough villains for Hush to appear. Sure they could completely change his origin...but I don't know...

StorminNorman said:
So a gun man with a covered face is pushing it? Hush has a fairly realistic costume, good back story IMO, and would make for an interesting Nolan villian.

Well, you'd have to stretch out his storyline for people to get it and people are more familiar with characters from the 60's show, cartoon show, and the characters already done in the movies.

I mean he could possibly be done, but I just think the people want to see Joker, Two-Face, Riddler, etc. done right for a change and not bastardized.

HUSH sucked. a lot.

/only read the 1st half.
//too pissed to read the 2nd.

darwinwins said:
HUSH sucked. a lot.

/only read the 1st half.
//too pissed to read the 2nd.

I loved Hush. Gotham Knights is what killed the character.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
I mean he could possibly be done, but I just think the people want to see Joker, Two-Face, Riddler, etc. done right for a change and not bastardized.

Joker wasn't bastardized in B89. Nicholson had a great performance as Joker. His performance is considered one of the top 50 movie villains of all time.

I love to see Joker again on screen and we haven't seen him for 17 years so yes to Nolan's Joker version.

shaggyaggie457 said:
Joker wasn't bastardized in B89. Nicholson had a great performance as Joker. His performance is considered one of the top 50 movie villains of all time.

Yes, his performance was good and so was his origin, but "Batman Begins" got it right with having Joe Chill being Bruce's parents' killer, not Jack Napier.

And the whole Batman soundtrack with Prince is a bit too distracting, but Nicholson's performance was indeed great that is true there.

Yeah, the whole Jack Napier thing was stupid to the nth degree.

I love the soundtrack though. Elfman's score is beautiful. And the Prince song where they vandalize the museum isn't too bad.

shaggyaggie457 said:
Yeah, the whole Jack Napier thing was stupid to the nth degree.

I love the soundtrack though. Elfman's score is beautiful. And the Prince song where they vandalize the museum isn't too bad.

Elfman's score was indeed beautiful, but the Prince song's are blah...Idk...I've never liked the guy as an artist to me he's a copycat Michael Jackson except he doesn't have sleepovers with 8 year-old boys and goes under the knife too much to make himself look like a woman that had sex with a chimp. lol

Also, I have to put up with the "We Love Prince" hoopla here in Minnesota. :mad:

NinjaTurtleFan said:
Elfman's score was indeed beautiful, but the Prince song's are blah...Idk...I've never liked the guy as an artist to me he's a copycat Michael Jackson except he doesn't have sleepovers with 8 year-old boys and goes under the knife too much to make himself look like a woman that had sex with a chimp. lol

Also, I have to put up with the "We Love Prince" hoopla here in Minnesota. :mad:
YOU'VE NEVER BEEN MORE WRONG IN YOUR LIFE
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

grabmygladys said:
I never wanna see the penguin in another batman movie.

he'll be nothing more than a mob boss type character...

Not to mention I'm sure he won't be as disgusting as Danny DeVito's was. God, he was so nasty in Returns.

grabmygladys said:
I never wanna see the penguin in another batman movie.

He'll probably end up being only a cameo, and either a British or Russian arms dealer.

I've heard he would be british...not russian....which makes sense if the guy I've heard for the role would play him...

I forget his name...but he looks like a thinner version of danny devito and he played in unleashed with jet li....

I'm sure someone will come up with the name I was too lazy to find in IMDB.com

Anybody named Cobblepot can automatically not be russian

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"