The Dark Knight The villains that i dont want in any of the BB sequels.

ganstaman56

Civilian
Reaction score
k these are the Villains i dont want (and dont have a chance in hell of being in) any of the bb sequels.

1.Calender Man
2.The Ventriliquist
3.Clayface (he's just too Sci-Fi like for a live action realistic Superhero movie he seems like more of a Superman villain)
4.Killer Croc (see num. 3 explaination)
5.Man Bat (see num. 3 explaination. exept that Superman part)
6.Mad Hatter (worst villain ever next to Calender man)
7. Penguin (really crappy villain if they go wit the whole freak deal instead of him being normal and an aristocrat who runs an underworld nightclub and iz also a crimelord who runs a gang.

these are the villains i wanna see in the BB sequals

1.Joker
2.Two Face
3.Mr. Freeze
4.Poison Ivy
5.Penguin (if they dont go wit tha whole freak deal)
6.Riddler (if they do tha whole Obsessive Compulsive Disorder thing)
7.Harley Quinn
8.Bane (make him smart instead of ******ed big guy)
9.Black Mask
10.Catwoman
11.Firefly ( tha whole arson thing seems like a cool thing for batman to have to take care of. not a main villain just one on the side.)
12.Scarecrow (not a main villain just come back and be captured by batman or killed off by joker cause he doesnt want any competition. ya know let him get a taste of someone else's gas for a change)

k those are mine now lemme see yours! (pun definanatly intended)

I'd think everyone is great and plausable minus one and only one = Poison Ivy. She's the only one I can't seem to have any reason for. She has no way to enhance the character development of bruce/batman. Everyone else could be tied in quite nicley IMO. And I mean everyone.

Wait Let me this straight, you wanna see Firefly who's lame but you DON'T want The Riddler or The Penguin.

Two Face said:
Wait Let me this straight, you wanna see Firefly who's lame but you DON'T want The Riddler or The Penguin.
if you would look i said i dont want them if they go wit the crappy versions of them. but riddler's fine either way.

Two Face said:
k i realized my mistake and fixed it ya happy!?

Hell I wana see firefly, he's not entirely lame. Not a main baddie, but definatly an interesting side villan. As it goes with a lot of these villans, I'd like to see the BTAS interpretations, especially on the riddler. Batman The Animated Series got it right. They need to take a look at those for source material, not direct interpretations, but draw some of the many strong points from there.

ganstaman56 said:
k these are the Villains i dont want (and dont have a chance in hell of being in) any of the bb sequels.

1.Calender Man
2.The Ventriliquist
3.Clayface (he's just too Sci-Fi like for a live action realistic Superhero movie he seems like more of a Superman villain)
7. Penguin (really crappy villain if they go wit the whole freak deal instead of him being normal and an aristocrat who runs an underworld nightclub and iz also a crimelord who runs a gang.

Same here.

also that Maxi Zeus iz the 3rd worst villain of all time. out of Calender and Hatter.

when Zeus iz in the comics he's dangerous alright dangerous to a good read! he rarely makes a comics appearance (thank god) but when he does he's often disrespected by the writer. lets face it when u cant even get love from a comic-book writer who's put you in their book your really not worth a damn.

yeah i like calender man, i don't see it likely him in one though...

but i think these are the most likely (if not already forsure) in order...

1. Joker
2. Two-Face
3. Sal Maroni
4. Black Mask
5. The Riddler
6. Ra's Al Ghul's Daughter(i can't remember he name of the top of my head)
7. The Penguin
8. Catwomen
9. Holiday (i think it could be a good like Batman 4 story line lol)
10. Bane (for redemption from batman and robin)

12. Mr. Freeze(for redemption from batman and robin)

And 6 is Talia.

ganstaman56 said:
what about Calender Man and Mad Hatter and The Ventriliquist?

Off with their heads.

the Ventriloquist maybe.

Ventriloquist/Scarface can be creepy if done right. The thing about him is that it IS a ridiculous idea, but if the writers accept that and play up the insanity that would be necessary for a character to operate that way, it could be very unsettling.

Also, about Killer Croc - he actually COULD be done without any problem, moreso than Clayface or Man-Bat. Because Croc could certainly be the circus-freak type of guy, some hideous freak of nature who's been abused all his life and he's just a really nasty guy, now. He couldn't carry a movie on his own but as a fugly bit of muscle to flesh out a cast, he'd be just fine, in my book.

Keyser Sushi said:
Ventriloquist/Scarface can be creepy if done right. The thing about him is that it IS a ridiculous idea, but if the writers accept that and play up the insanity that would be necessary for a character to operate that way, it could be very unsettling.

Also, about Killer Croc - he actually COULD be done without any problem, moreso than Clayface or Man-Bat. Because Croc could certainly be the circus-freak type of guy, some hideous freak of nature who's been abused all his life and he's just a really nasty guy, now. He couldn't carry a movie on his own but as a fugly bit of muscle to flesh out a cast, he'd be just fine, in my book.
Totally agreed. :up:

Keyser Sushi said:

My thoughts exactly on both characters. I still wanna see Ventriloquist/Scarface badly. I believe it could be extremely creepy, and having Scarface "shoot" and kill Ventriloquist after a heated argument would be highly disturbing and engrossing.

ganstaman56 said:

1.Calender Man

I'd like to see him in the Hannibal Lector style role that he was in The Long Halloween.

2.The Ventriliquist

Agreed

Sad to say, I agree. He just is not concievable.

I think Croc can be pushed in there the way he was originally concieved as a wrestler with a skin condition. He'd make a great second bannana to one of the bigger villains

Agreed. Him and Clayface are such great characters too

Nolan could do something really twisted with this though, especially TAS version where he kidnapped all those people and dressed him like Wonderland characters.

I agree if it is the freak. He would be a great gangster though.

^. Ditto!

Also i would hate to see that Zeus character in there. I would rather not see any (except the Joker) of the Villans we've already seen on film before. Batman just has far too many villans in his world to keep recycling the ones we've already seen.

IMO, it was one of the elements that made Batman Begins so successful. It was fresh, all the way round ( including the villans)....

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
^. Ditto!

Also i would hate to see that Zeus character in there. I would rather not see any (except the Joker) of the Villans we've already seen on film before. Batman just has far too many villans in his world to keep recycling the ones we've already seen.

IMO, it was one of the elements that made Batman Begins so successful. It was fresh, all the way round ( including the villans)....

I would like Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, and Bane recycled since they were done so poorly. Riddelr would be nice to see to just so we can see Batman use his detective skills since that was what Batman Begins was missing(plus his knowledge of forensics.)

ganstaman56 said:

1.Calender Man
2.The Ventriliquist

1. Calender Man - could work as a cameo villian very well, infact I see no reason why to NOT include him. Picture Batman walking through Arkham past a cell covered in Calender Pages and a bald man glaring at him.

2. Ventriloquest - I think this one could work actually, have a scitzo gangster in which one of his personalitis manifests itself in the form of an old Dummy.

3. Clayface, 5 Man Bat - I agree

4. Killer Croc I have seen some ways of making him work in a Nolanverse - however I dont care much about the character either way.

6. Mad Hatter - Child Rapist. It would be a very interesting twist for the character and a sick villian perfect for Bale to kick the crap out of. Think of a creepy 50 year old balding man with a sick addiction to little blond girls named Alice. My pick for the character: Kelsey Grammer.

I like The Ventriloquist. Robin Williams for the role.

cerealkiller182 said:
I would like Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, and Bane recycled since they were done so poorly. Riddelr would be nice to see to just so we can see Batman use his detective skills since that was what Batman Begins was missing(plus his knowledge of forensics.)

See i respect and understand why people want the already used villans on screen again, it's a form of redeeming them after they were ass rape by WB in the 90's but if we go that route, then we will never get the oppotunity to see all the other villans that the Batman universe has to offer. Like i stated above, i'm all for Joker, but that's it.....
:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"