The Dark Knight The villains that i dont want in any of the BB sequels.

Two Face said:
Wait Let me this straight, you wanna see Firefly who's lame but you DON'T want The Riddler or The Penguin.

Firefly could be just a crazy arsonist.

Avernus said:
I've heard he would be british...not russian....which makes sense if the guy I've heard for the role would play him...

I forget his name...but he looks like a thinner version of danny devito and he played in unleashed with jet li....

I'm sure someone will come up with the name I was too lazy to find in IMDB.com

There was rumor circling that he would be Russian when Bob Hoskin's name was attached. Then it was debatable considering a lot of people preferred him to be British. Hoskin's was interviewed saying "I'm not doing it" when asked a question, but it wasn't necessarily pointed out what he was saying that too. Not being in the sequel, or not wanting the role of Penguin period.

Batman said:
There was rumor circling that he would be Russian when Bob Hoskin's name was attached. Then it was debatable considering a lot of people preferred him to be British. Hoskin's was interviewed saying "I'm not doing it" when asked a question, but it wasn't necessarily pointed out what he was saying that too. Not being in the sequel, or not wanting the role of Penguin period.

I take whatever anyone says with a grain of salt at this point...if he was...he wouldn't be allowed to say it anyways...

Kritish said:
Firefly could be just a crazy arsonist.

Yea, while some villains like Firefly, Ventriloquist, and The Mad Hatter do not get much respect in the comics for the "Nolanverse" that is more realistic they could be great.

Firefly- Duh...he is an arsonist.
The Ventriloquist- Hello? Born into a Mafia family...enough said.
The Mad Hatter- Mind control anyone?

Batman said:

He was never rumored to be Russian, it was British. the original rumor on BOF said British, and some other website misquoted saying Russian, causing confusion.

That's the way I remember it. I'll bet if you check the archives at BOF you could find the original rumor saying he'd be British. Besides, British makes more sense. Does Cobblepot sound like a Russian name?

After reading the first post in this thread, I realize that punctuation is so important to me.

Katsuro said:
Besides, British makes more sense. Does Cobblepot sound like a Russian name?

Well it could be Chzhxhvzhobblepot. Of course then they'd have to spit every time they said his name because that would make you hock a giant loogie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"