Omega Red in X3?!?

Im pretty sure he was not in the movie. I didn't see him there at least.

Didn't see him either, although I remember the talks of him being in there when they were announcing all the little characters they were going to put in. Maybe a deleted scene?

I dunno .... i think it might be legit .... it might be a deleted scene.

Majik1387 said:
anyone can add info to IMDB.com so it's very doubtful

i think you're thinking of wikipedia.

anyways, maybe you are thinking of kid omega? or quill? i think his movie name is?

something l ike that. i know on wikipedia he is said to be called kid omega. i dont know about hte official credits.

borinquenknight said:
My point exactly.

3237009cg.jpg

lets put it like this. the casting director put out a casting call for extras to come dressed as their favorite xmen mutant character that isn't features in the movie. this way, people come dressed up differently, and some come looking somewhat like gambit, some like omega red and some like toad and etc other ones. you get my point. alot of the people standing their in the forest scene and the hall scene where they were talking about what to do about the cure. they were mostly extras asked to come dressed up like a possible underground mutant.

there you go.. end of problem.

btw, extras dont get costumes provided, they are all expected to bring their own weight.

Majik1387 said:
No I'm thinking IMDB.com = Internet Movie Database

I've changed info before, that's how I know anyone can.

yes i know of imdb, i didn't know you could change information on it. oh well. too bad i had respect for that website too.

oh well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"