One time I got really drunk and...

Good to know you're not old like Brett Favre...

I was 22 back then. That was the night I got so drunk that I made out with three different people, and went back with two of them. I'm why my friends keep their parties low key now.:o

2010 was a banner year for my drunk ass.

May - For my friend's 21st birthday, we all went to a bar. Of course, I pregamed with straight tequila. My friend warned me not to overdo it, but I responded with some smartass answer like, "You're just a lightweight." I was gone by the time we got to the bar. So much so that I passed out on the beer pong table. That's what I remember up to. My friends filled me in on the rest. I apparently woke up afterwards, and in the bathroom, I started saying to anyone who would listen, "Thank God for urinals, otherwise I'd be pissing all over the place" and "It feels good to pee" until my friend dragged me out of there. Not long after telling a girl she had a nice ass and passing out once again near the dance floor, we left to go to a diner. Of course, because I was wasted, I had the bright idea of ordering a slice of chocolate cake and a glass of milk instead of normal sobering food like a burger. I puked straight milk out the car window on the ride home. I would say I regret something, but I can't remember any of it.

June - Dominated in beer pong at my friend's barbeque and ate a full box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch by myself. Puked my guts out.

August - Broke a digital jukebox at a bar by punching the screen. Never got caught.

September - Went home with a girl who hooked up with five other guys at the bar besides myself the same night as me. I know this because I saw it happen, but by the end of the night I was too drunk to care. Needless to say I spent the next morning in the shower gargling mouthwash.

November - After a night at the bar, my friends and I went to a ***tty old diner to sober up where we sang "Shout" with what appeared to be a crackhead at 3 am. It actually started out awesome. The guy just started shouting "A little bit louder now!" and like clockwork, we all answered back, "Shout!" and it went on for five minutes.

Tackled a co-worker between pubs at the office xmas party...

2010 was a banner year for my drunk ass.

May - For my friend's 21st birthday, we all went to a bar. Of course, I pregamed with straight tequila. My friend warned me not to overdo it, but I responded with some smartass answer like, "You're just a lightweight." I was gone by the time we got to the bar. So much so that I passed out on the beer pong table. That's what I remember up to. My friends filled me in on the rest. I apparently woke up afterwards, and in the bathroom, I started saying to anyone who would listen, "Thank God for urinals, otherwise I'd be pissing all over the place" and "It feels good to pee" until my friend dragged me out of there. Not long after telling a girl she had a nice ass and passing out once again near the dance floor, we left to go to a diner. Of course, because I was wasted, I had the bright idea of ordering a slice of chocolate cake and a glass of milk instead of normal sobering food like a burger. I puked straight milk out the car window on the ride home. I would say I regret something, but I can't remember any of it.

June - Dominated in beer pong at my friend's barbeque and ate a full box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch by myself. Puked my guts out.

August - Broke a digital jukebox at a bar by punching the screen. Never got caught.

September - Went home with a girl who hooked up with five other guys at the bar besides myself the same night as me. I know this because I saw it happen, but by the end of the night I was too drunk to care. Needless to say I spent the next morning in the shower gargling mouthwash.

November - After a night at the bar, my friends and I went to a ***tty old diner to sober up where we sang "Shout" with what appeared to be a crackhead at 3 am. It actually started out awesome. The guy just started shouting "A little bit louder now!" and like clockwork, we all answered back, "Shout!" and it went on for five minutes.

Mouthwash can't fix AIDS. You better get checked, brah. I know this. . because I used a Brillo Pad on my junk one morning after. Yeah. . the brillos don't work either. :O

If you're using a Brillo pad on your junk then I'm pretty sure that's just natural selection at work...

Tackled a co-worker between pubs at the office xmas party...

Oh, and last year's office party an icehead with a Major Indictable Offence on his history tried to start a fight with me for no apparent reason and we had to relocate to a different pub before things became ugly.

If you're using a Brillo pad on your junk then I'm pretty sure that's just natural selection at work...

I was 16 and it NEVER happened; a friend told me to do it. Pop Storm overruled and had me checked.

Still doesn't change the accuracy of my post... heh.

Back to the crazed phenomenon of being completely hammered:

Not me, but my kid brother's 27th BDay was fan-****ing-tastic. So. . he walks out of the bar and says "I feel like a swim." I'm the only one who catches the statement and tell him "North Campus is closed."

He TAKES OFF!!

I find him, butt-ass-naked, swimming in UGA's North Fountain.

If I could manage to not get banned. . . pics would happen,

Never **** a ****er and NEVER try and out drink a seasoned Fireman, Cop, or Lawyer.

Alright. . more stories.

A friendgirl of the group insisted she could "keep up" with us guys. Upon arriving at our local, we told the Barkeep/friend what she said. Every time she turned around, albeit a half-way down drink or a quarter of the way, he would quickly pour more rum and coke in. She never caught on and was hammered WAAAAY before us. The next day all she could eat was crackers and drink ONE Powerade. Whenever she goes out with us now, she takes her drink with her and always walks off calling us "asses."

I friend took us to one of her favorite bars. She got tired of being at traditional Frat bars with us, because it wasn't "her style." Upon arriving, we all realized it was a gay bar. We all knew she was a lesbian, just thought she would take us somewhere low-key. . not there. Within minutes a guy asked me if I wanted a drink, it scared the piss out of me. She turned to me and said "don't worry. . I got your back. . you're going home with us. But if you want to drink for free, for the next hour our so, tell him your name is Steve and wink every now and then." All I could stomach was two drinks, then I told him I liked girls. He actually took it well.

They usually do :awesome:

Don't worry Eggy, I gets it.

Once at a small get-together my friend and I were the only two that had nothing to do the next day. So... We were the only two drunk. We had a toy diamond about the size of a baseball. We kept throwing it around the pool then searching the bottom of the pool for the diamond, then we'd throw it again.

Same house, different day. Halloween to be exact. Another friend and I went to the Halloween party as Mac and Charlie from Always Sunny. We had several lines memorized that we'd whip out when people ask what we were supposed to be. My Charlie got much drunker than I did. Now, he was wearing a t-shirt and long-john pants. Stumbling around. Trick 'r Treat had just come out on DVD. He bought a copy and wanted to watch it, but he had no idea what he was saying. He'd shove my shoulder "Mike! Let's get the regular!"
"...What?"
"The regular!"
"OK..."
"I'll get it! You watch the TV!"
He ran off and came back with the copy of Trick 'r Treat. He still, to this day, can't remember why he called it the regular.

Oh, when we did the lines.
"Of course it's gross! It's a sticker!"
He stared at me "... I like... stickers..."

I have another story involving 4 girls making out on a mattress on a floor that I'll save for another day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"