Oozaru????

Masta_mind257

Civilian
Reaction score
Will Goku grow his tail???? or does he have it already coz i was jus watchin a clip from db anime and goku has his tail.

No one knows yet, too early tell, don't think so, unless they cast a young Goku.

He might have it tucked away inside his clothing, so no1 sees it. Who knows tho, we might just see it in a flashback or something.

It doesn't have to be a really young Goku for him to have a tail.

I think Goku turning into a giant monkey would just look stupid on screen id say its best left out.

Ya it is important but this is a movie they probably already have doubts on doing, and I don't think they will go that far back in the story to tell it.

People love the Oozaru form so I'm pretty sure that it will be included. It's essential because it's one of the many things that made people question whether or not Goku was actually human or not.

It wouldn't look stupid, it's an important part of DB.

it would look stupid. Just because it's a part of dragonball, doesn't mean it's not ridiculous. There's plenty of stuff you can get away with in a manga or anime that just would not translate to a live action movie.

Ya it is important but this is a movie they probably already have doubts on doing, and I don't think they will go that far back in the story to tell it.

It's not as important as some aspects that they will likely leave out.
Animal people, non human-esq aliens, and the whole environment where you have a prehistoric world with futuristic technology, are all more important factors that will likely be left out.

People love the Oozaru form so I'm pretty sure that it will be included. It's essential because it's one of the many things that made people question whether or not Goku was actually human or not.

Some people do love Oozaru... But they're going to be marketing this movie for the masses. Not a few thousand db fans specifically.

I was under exaggerating a bit. but you're definitely over exaggerating.

Dragonball is a fad that's all but dead. if anything, they've almost missed their chance to cash in on the movie.

If you honestly think they're going to be making this movie for the "Millions" of dragonball fans, you're highly delusional. What you're going to get is a watered down, summer fluff film where the boy who was teased mans up and saves the day. the same recycled plot we've seen a million and a half times.

And this is me staying positive about the film.

I never said they're making the movie for the millions of DB fans, I just said that the series has millions of fans.

Now, it's doubtful we'd ever see the giant ape forms on the bi screen but if we did they'd need to break out the Peter Jackson inflateable.

Yūgi's BM;13729691 said:
Now, it's doubtful we'd ever see the giant ape forms on the bi screen but if we did they'd need to break out the Peter Jackson inflateable.

We have to get the Oozaru form at least in the Saiyan saga movie. It'd have to be three times: Twice when Gohan transforms when being trained & when he fights Vegeta & the other when Vegeta transforms.

We have to get the Oozaru form at least in the Saiyan saga movie. It'd have to be three times: Twice when Gohan transforms when being trained & when he fights Vegeta & the other when Vegeta transforms.

it's based off of dragonball, it's not going to follow the story that closely.

I doubt they are going to have Oozaru in this movie. I think they are going to be less with the fantasy aspect with all the futuristic cars, talking animals, etc but be more with the hand to hand, martial art combat.

Surely they would have Ki blasts and such from Piccolo right?

They would probably include Oozaru to show that goku is in fact an alien. I heard it would be revealed that he was an alien in the beginning of the movie. If they ARE gonna give goku a tail I wouldn't really see why they wouldnt implement the Oozaru... Maybe in a sequel when raditz or something appears?

Oh, and there will be futuristic settings.

Oh, and there will be futuristic settings.

Yeah I know they are having futuristic stuff like buildings but they are not going to have flying cars and have it all like Stars Wars Episode II.

I highly doubt that an Oozaru will appear in this movie. Well, at least as Goku. We could, however, see Raditz, Vegeta and/or Nappa as Oozarus in a flashback, if they make it into the next movie.

Yeah, it's going to suck that we probably won't get any Oozaru forms in this movie but hey, a man can dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"