Oozaru????

I don't think they will have his oozaru form in the movie. This is going to be in the Piccolo saga and his taile is already cut off by than. But they better include it in the next film becuase that's how they manage to defeat Vegta.

http://www.animestern.de/anime/dragonball/bilder/personen/weitere/oozaru_2.jpg

oozarus look weird. they're not exactly giant gorillas..they have a dog-like face, namekian ears, red eyes, gorilla's body, and a monkey's tail. it'll probably look real weird in live action.

They look like baboons crossed with Gorrilas and monkeys. Snout, frame/body, and long tail. They're an amalgamation of different prime mates. At least that's how I see them.

I think they're hella awesome and should be shown on screen in live action.

Oozaru_Sparking.jpg

Oozaru_Goku.jpg
Golden_Oozaru.jpg

if they want to show an Oozaru in this movie, I hope they'll give him a more "fantasy" look with the gorilla template, a mere big gorilla with red eyes will look like a bad King Kong rip-off at best in my opinion.

I kinda hope the Oozaru isnt in the movie..Because im sure Fox will mess it up

I'd rather them keep Oozaru out than put it in and have it look ridiculous.

Hey I don't see why they shouldn't put him in giant ape form I mean after all they are putting micro in the new Punisher movie. The Dodge Caravans Cometh!!

Just thought I'd point out that on JP's blog the composer wrote in to him and mentioned Goku's 'dark side' aka Oozaru (he literally uses the word Oozaru).

So thats slight confirmation, isn't it?

I think he was referring to the anime itself and how the character dynamics are not pure. He just gave an example of how even Goku has a dark side. I don't think it means anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"