Opinions on the Symbiote Suit (Post here ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't find the topic I was looking for, so I post here. This is a fan art picture made by me of possible black suit (editet from old picture):
spidey5uv.png

What do you think?

Yeah, can't give too many complaints over the lack of a huge white spider eblem. The black spier eblem for the film costume is still pretty damn big.

Like the comic version better. I find the conceptual art interesting, but still not as good as the comics. Glad they included original in the Venom design. But the ultimate symbiote combination is Spider-man in the suit.

Look like Spider-man 3 black suit had an Influence on the writers & producers of the new animated series The Spectacular Spider-Man .

On Next Saturday's episode It's part 1-4 of the Black Symbiote story arc and Spidey's Black suit has the raised webbing on the black symbiote spider suit like in movie 3.

Persona1Av100.gif

Persona3Av100.gif

Persona2Av100.gif

I like the new suit! It fit well with the story. Why would the suit suddenly change it's complete look once the symbiote went on? Maybe it would make sense if Peter didn't have the red and blue suit before he went to bed but he did so...

whateve.

Visually the new costume is slick and it works well looking good on film. Personally, I would think the old one would have created more iconic eye candy in night and dark scenes.

The black suit in the third film was amazing and I was very satisfied with what we got! :up:

I think that over time as he learns how to use the symbiote. he will alter its look and the big white spider symbol will make its appearance....all in all.

however im just glad it already takes elements from both normal and movie black suit spidey. instead of just using one of the two.

1blkspidey.jpg

1venom.jpg

Styleshift, looks like you were right, found this online

It seems that even thought so fans didn't like movie version of the black Symbiote suit . It's still managed to make an Incredible Impact in the new spidey series The Spectacular SPIDER-MAN animated series in their 4 part mini-series saga story arc of The Alien Costume .

Here are some pics
09.jpg

07.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

Well after sitting on it a year, the symbiote suit in SM3 does look really cool. It probably looks slicker on screen than the original would and I have to say the black suit in the subway fight was all sorts of badass. It just was way too underused.

After seeing it used in SSM and now seeing what the original design looks like (it apparently morphs into it), I have to say the movie design looked cooler in the cartoon. I think I'm beginning to lean now that the "audacious change" has worn off to realize Raimi's was better. Oh well. One less thing the movie needs to be ragged on for.

Also, I like how in your preview episodes for next week Kal-El the top and bottom photo are visual homages to the Spider-Man trilogy. That makes probably a dozen in one season (two of 'em are in the freaking opening credits. I think it is a sign that despite hat purists think, the movies have become very influencial to writers and artists when they conceptualize Spidey and something says they (even the third one ) will be accepted by future generations with as little judgement as Temple of Doom, Back to the Futre Part II or Return of the Jedi receive.

I just thought of something, if they could put the white spider-symbol on Venom, what's wrong with putting it on Spidey?

They could do it and did orginally. Raimi just thought it was silly the suit did a costume make over on Spidey for no other reason than it looked cool. He thought in his own logic (whether you hate it or not) it would simply darken Peter/Spidey's already present image and make it something menacing and sleek, but not "sexy." I'm under the impression he kept the Venom look relatively in tact once Brock got the symbiote, simply because he wanted to pelase the fans as that was the entire purpose of Venom in this film. Didn't quite work though did it, then?

After seeing the black suit on Spectacular Spider-Man, I wish they would have handled it a tinge differently. When it starts out, the suit looks just like it did in the movie. Then, as Peter slowly gives into the symbiote, it changes gradually into the classic look. The spider changes shape, the raised webbing fades away...

You get the idea.

That said, I have no gripes about the way the movie handled it. :yay:

They could do it and did orginally. Raimi just thought it was silly the suit did a costume make over on Spidey for no other reason than it looked cool. He thought in his own logic (whether you hate it or not) it would simply darken Peter/Spidey's already present image and make it something menacing and sleek, but not "sexy." I'm under the impression he kept the Venom look relatively in tact once Brock got the symbiote, simply because he wanted to pelase the fans as that was the entire purpose of Venom in this film. Didn't quite work though did it, then?

No. No it didn't. Not for me at least.

What"s In His Eye What"s In His Eye!

there's a goblin in the lense ;)

Guys look at the reflection in Spiderman's eye! It's Venom you can see the mask and eyes.

I dunno, it seemed kinda hard to distinguish if that's Venom in the lense.

Looks kind of like oil

so...anything in the lense?

looks more like a goblin to me.

I clearly see Venom's mask with the over exagerrated eyes. Clear to me as day. It's not the Goblin. Look again. It wouldn't be meant to be a reflection but more of what's inside the suit he's wearing.

ya looks like a goblin to me

Look at the eye. It's weird. What is it?
:lmao:
The beginnings of a legendary meme.

Thread manager, do your worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member