Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME : Appreciation Thread

The Caped Knight

Shield Avenger
Reaction score
OptimusPrime.jpg

" Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -OPTIMUS PRIME.

I loved Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime in The Movie, He brought the movie to an Epic level that I'm almost one 100% sure if he wasn't in the movie. It really wouldn't have had the major impacted it has made both for G1 Transformers fans (like myself) & The other Transformers fans .

So This Thread is devoted to The Great ,wise , & Powerful Leader Of The Autbots OPTIMUS PRIME.

I know for a fact i'm not the only Prime fan here so show your Appreciation for Prime .

Last edited:
Seeing him on the big screen in live action was so awesome!!! He made it emotional, funny and "real" for me. Optimus, you are my hero!

they did a good job with Optimus in the movie.

Optimus Prime was truly amazing in the movie! He gets my appreciation.

:trans:

Seeing Prime transforming from truck to robot never gets old...

does anyone have a picture of the axe in the cartoon?

The success of OP half goes to Peter Gullen's voice.

I really like how they gave him a nicer paint job. I know that having him with the flames in the cartoon would have been a nightmare to draw, but I love how he copied a rig with really nice detailing. Yeah, I'm being superficial. And I agree, Peter Cullen's voice is perfect for Prime.

>^..^<

Optimusg1.jpg

1165581625.6073.jpg

I also loved the part When Prime uses his blaster on Megatron's sword .

Prime was badass in the movie! I got goosebumps when I first heard his voice at the beginning of the film.

Optimusg1.jpg

1165581625.6073.jpg

I also loved the part When Prime uses his blaster on Megatron's sword .

CAn someone make me an avatar where the first picture "transforms" into the second one?

You can't go wrong with Prime. When I saw the movie with a friend of mine and after Prime defeated Bonecrusher my friend turned to me and said, "what the hell? That was too fast." And my response was, "Hey Prime don't F around."

That's why I love him as a leader. He's caring and compasionate when he needs to be but he also can kick some butt when the time comes.

You can't go wrong with Prime. When I saw the movie with a friend of mine and after Prime defeated Bonecrusher my friend turned to me and said, "what the hell? That was too fast." And my response was, "Hey Prime don't F around."

That's why I love him as a leader. He's caring and compasionate when he needs to be but he also can kick some butt when the time comes.

No shyt, Prime dispatched Bonecrusher's ass immediately, and he had no desregard about it. No doubt, movie Prime is BADASS

I understand he was total bad ass, but he did get his butt kicked by megatron. I mean, sure OP got some good shots, but man, megs handled him pretty well. I mean, he did pretty admit defeat when he told sam to put the cube in his chest.

I understand he was total bad ass, but he did get his butt kicked by megatron. I mean, sure OP got some good shots, but man, megs handled him pretty well. I mean, he did pretty admit defeat when he told sam to put the cube in his chest.

I wouldnt say he admitted defeat, he told the rest of the Autobots that if it came down to it, he would put the spark in his chest. If Prime would have did that, of course he wouldve died, Megatron would have been fucced

Prime carried the movie. I particularly liked his monologue at the end.

[Ending Narratation]

Optimus Prime: With the Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.

optimusversusmegatrontrpg0.jpg

Optimus Prime: It's you and me, Megatron.

Megatron: No, it's just me, Prime.

Optimus Prime: "By the end of this day, ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"