Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME : Appreciation Thread

^True, but not many people realised this, so it needs to be shown that Prime is no slouch when fightin Megatron, in fact i would just love it if they filmed the scene of Prime taking out several Decepticons and then fighting and beating Megatron like in the animated movie, but without either of them dying at the end of it.

Prime should not hog all of the glory. In fact, all of the Autobots need to have nearly equal screentime & have an equal amount of fighting. Megatron needs to die in the second film if he returns in the second film because having him return in every movie would probably get old eventually.

Prime shouldnt hog all of the glory no, but honestly, who else out of the Autobots could stand up to Megatron? Ultra Magnus could possibly if they introduce, but even he is not Prime's (Or Megatrons for that matter) equal as far as i am aware.

I honestly don't think Prime should be the only one that is capable of standing up to Megatron. I'd love to see Bumblebee or Ironhide hold off Megatron & then Prime interrupts & begins to fight Megatron. I really just think that all of the Autobots should show they are capable of handling nearly any foe.

I honestly don't think Prime should be the only one that is capable of standing up to Megatron. I'd love to see Bumblebee or Ironhide hold off Megatron & then Prime interrupts & begins to fight Megatron. I really just think that all of the Autobots should show they are capable of handling nearly any foe.

In all honesty, all of the Autobots except Prime and Jazz (and possibly Ultra Magnus and Hot Rod) fear Megatron, so i doubt we'll ever see any Autobots other than those 2 confront him.

Prime towered over the rest of the Autobots yet Megatron still was bigger than him, so the other Autobots wouldnt stand a chance to be fair.

Size has nothing to do with power. Just because you might be taller than someone doesn't make you stronger. Just like if you're shorter it doesn't always mean you're faster. I'm pretty sure that Bumblebee is stronger & could put up a good fight against Megatron.

Size has nothing to do with power. Just because you might be taller than someone doesn't make you stronger. Just like if you're shorter it doesn't always mean you're faster. I'm pretty sure that Bumblebee is stronger & could put up a good fight against Megatron.

It does with TF's, as far as i know it always has, that is why you will rarely see anyone other than Prime fighting Megatron, and vice-versa, as no Autobot or Decepticon is as big as those two.

And trust me, Bumblebee wouldnt last long against Megatron.

^He is, and he could handle someone around his size, which Barricade was, but both the movie and cartoon version of Megatron would own him with ease.

That is why it is always Optimus (or sometimes Jazz, Hot Rod, or Ultra Magnus) who fights Megatron and confronts him with no fear.

That's absolutely stupid. The Autobots are all supposed to be heroes so they should be confronting any villain without fear.

That's absolutely stupid. The Autobots are all supposed to be heroes so they should be confronting any villain without fear.

I wouldnt exactly consider them heroes, just the more just side fighting the war, they are soldiers more than anything, so they are not above fear.

Other than the ones i mentioned above ALL of the Autobots fear Megatron as far as i know, and i dont blame them, he would kill one of them without ANY hesitation, and he is simply evil and ruthless.

That is why 90% of the time, it is left to Optimus Prime to confront Megatron, he holds the Matrix of leadership afterall, which simply puts him a few levels above the other Autobots.

I understand ALL of that my friend & I think you know what I mean too. I know Prime & Jazz aren't too afraid but what I mean is that it would be cool to see a few other Autobots take on Megatron or attempt to take him on.

In all honesty, all of the Autobots except Prime and Jazz (and possibly Ultra Magnus and Hot Rod) fear Megatron, so i doubt we'll ever see any Autobots other than those 2 confront him.

Prime towered over the rest of the Autobots yet Megatron still was bigger than him, so the other Autobots wouldnt stand a chance to be fair.

Ironhide ain't scared of nothin'. :grin:

Seriously, I doubt Prowl would be afraid of Megatron. Sideswipe doesn't seem to be afraid of anything either. He's a total badass.

I understand ALL of that my friend & I think you know what I mean too. I know Prime & Jazz aren't too afraid but what I mean is that it would be cool to see a few other Autobots take on Megatron or attempt to take him on.

It would be cool, but in all honesty i dont think they would last long.

Ironhide ain't scared of nothin'. :grin:

Seriously, I doubt Prowl would be afraid of Megatron. Sideswipe doesn't seem to be afraid of anything either. He's a total badass.

Ironhide showed his fear of Starscream in the movie, when he is running with Sam and then Starscream lands in front of them Ironhide trys to stop in his tracks and falls over.

As for Prowl and Sideswipe, i talking more of the ones we had in the movie.

Not neccasarily. I don't see the point in making EVERY SINGLE Autobot besides Jazz & Prime scared of Megatron. Sure, he's ruthless but that doesn't mean they have to all be scared. I could understand if Ratchet were truly scared because he's not really a fighter but someone like Ironhide or Bumblebee, who are fighters, shouldn't be scared at all, or at least not that much that they are scared to go up against him.

^I think, if they had no choice but to face him, they would, they are soldiers after all, but given the choice, i think would let Jazz or Prime handle him, and this was pretty much shown in the movie.

I'd let Bumblebee go up against him. Bumblebee is a strong son of a gun so I don't see him going down too easily.

I bought the Optimus Prime costume from Target (my work) for $4 after Halloween. I feel like just wearing some day and walking around telling kids to drink their milk and stay in school.

Okay, just for the record, who is the strongest between Jazz & Bumblebee?

I'd say they're about the same. Size has nothing to do with strength.

JC, I never said size had to do with strength, I just wanted to know who was the strongest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"