Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME : Appreciation Thread

Optimus_Prime_by_EspenG.jpg

Here's a kickass lego model of Prime :trans:

1763740391_319ff83ddd_o.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70862122@N00/1763740391/in/pool-transformersmovie/

my friend saw the movie and said that it was very good and very funny. he also said that OP has such a good voice. he said that no matter what OP said it all sounded very serious and deep.

OP was a badass

my friend saw the movie and said that it was very good and very funny. he also said that OP has such a good voice. he said that no matter what OP said it all sounded very serious and deep.

OP was a badass

Well what he said was spot on, some of Prime's lines might have sounded a bit corny uttered by anyone else, but Cullens voice just made ALL of his lines sound awesome and authorative, did anyone doubt for one minute that Prime was the leader of the Autobots?

I know i didnt, simply because of his voice.

Well what he said was spot on, some of Prime's lines might have sounded a bit corny uttered by anyone else, but Cullens voice just made ALL of his lines sound awesome and authorative, did anyone doubt for one minute that Prime was the leader of the Autobots?

I know i didnt, simply because of his voice.

Not at all. :up:

Prime is badass. :woot:

Upon closer inspection of the leg version of Prime (which is AWESOME by the way :wow:) I notice there's a female on the shoulder and a man hanging from his chest (God, why does that sound so wrong?)

Is it Mikaela on his shoulder and GI Joe hanging from his chest? On second thought, no, it's not Mikaela, but maybe some Street Fighter characters?

:oldrazz:

Oh wait, it helps if you click on the link. :oldrazz:
It is a GI Joe character, but as for the female...dunno.

Upon closer inspection of the leg version of Prime (which is AWESOME by the way :wow:) I notice there's a female on the shoulder and a man hanging from his chest (God, why does that sound so wrong?)

Is it Mikaela on his shoulder and GI Joe hanging from his chest? On second thought, no, it's not Mikaela, but maybe some Street Fighter characters?

:oldrazz:

Oh wait, it helps if you click on the link. :oldrazz:
It is a GI Joe character, but as for the female...dunno.
I believe the female is from V.E.N.O.M. which is the main bad people in the G.I. Joe universe. If you wave your mouse over the picture, you can get her name. It's the Baroness.

>^..^<

^Agreed, i didnt mind it all, but you never know, he might look even cooler without them, i guess we'll see.

I think as long as he keeps the voice and basic look, he will still be the same awesome Prime from the first movie.

As long as he gets some more awesome lines, and another, better fight with Megatron, i'll be happy.

I'm sure if he fights Megatron again they will both go all out & Prime may win. As much as I like Megatron, Prime would probably whoop his ass if they both go all out.

^Damn right. As long as they stick with Peter Cullen as Prime in the next movie, nothin' will go wrong. :woot:

...I hope.

I'm sure if he fights Megatron again they will both go all out & Prime may win. As much as I like Megatron, Prime would probably whoop his ass if they both go all out.

Well i hope that is the case in the sequel, people need to see that Prime can handle himself against Megatron.

Well, everyone should know that. As stated before, he was holding back whereas Megatron was going all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"