Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME : Appreciation Thread

175077435514098925.jpg

Optimus was virtually perfect in this movie...except for the lips.

Every time they showed him and he had lips it just jarred me out of the "movie world"...sadly it really did effect my enjoyment of the film :(

Those chibi comics are awesome, and bloody funny.

Optimus Prime : Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky?

Mikaela:They know your name!

Sam Witwicky : Yes

Optimus Prime: My name is Optimus Prime, we are autonomous robotic life forms from the planet Cybertron.

Ratchett: But you can call us "Autobots", for short.

Yeah thats ok MM, I just can't get use to them.

i gotta admit...that's a SWEET looking truck. flames and all...

WORD The flame desgin is fantastic

(one thing Last night my father went for the first time with me & asked where's Optimus trailer for the truck ?)

Does anyone know why Bay didn't include the Trailer part in Optimus Truck Mode ?

(one thing Last night my father went for the first time with me & asked where's Optimus trailer for the truck ?)

Does anyone know why Bay didn't include the Trailer part in Optimus Truck Mode ?

He didn't like the whole dissapearing trailer issue. I also think its for mobility issues as well kind of like when he does that fast u-turn. Don't quote on that though...

703438158_c500a1bca0_b.jpg

703426128_2ba60981c5_b.jpg

Really, where does it go when he transforms? In the cartoons it just conveniently disappears.

>^..^<

The trailer is actually linked to a sub-space anomoly where is can phase in and out of our normal space time continuum :whatever:

The trailer is actually linked to a sub-space anomoly where is can phase in and out of our normal space time continuum :whatever:
There's a role playing game called Teenagers From Outer Space that has an item called (I believe) a hyperdemensional pocket that allows you to put an almost limitless amount of junk into. Maybe Prime has one of them for his trailer.:cwink::woot:

>^..^<

next time they should make the autobots have holograms...that way Prime can use a hologram to make himself look like he has a trailer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"