Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME : Appreciation Thread

51205.gif

I would love to see them pull that 86 movie transformation off, that would be crazy to see in a live action movie.

It would be amazing to see on the big screen.

I wish they would have kept Optimus as that type of truck, just do away with the carriage, just to keep it a bit more faithful to his look.

Saying that, i thought he looked great in the movie.

Did anyone else think it was amazing when Prime enters the final battle, skids out of the alley, and then transforms while still skidding? I thought that was amazing.

Did anyone else think it was amazing when Prime enters the final battle, skids out of the alley, and then transforms while still skidding? I thought that was amazing.
ohhhh that was great. every transformation in the movie was amazing.

but thats bay. there is no way that he could do a serious movie IMO. but when it comes to cool scenes...... he is the man.

AMEN!!! i usually put that in slo mo just so i could see prime do that in that sequence. :yay:

That was so amazing when he did that! To come out of the alley skidding and transforming right in the middle of the battle and right into that fighting pose, it just said "I'm here, bring it on", it was just awesome.:trans:

That was so amazing when he did that! To come out of the alley skidding and transforming right in the middle of the battle and right into that fighting pose, it just said "I'm here, bring it on", it was just awesome.:trans:

d#*@!!! i love that deal-with-me confidence and authority! this movie's prime is getting me hooked into him more than the toon prime ever did. :yay:

^Totally agree with all of you, Prime just seemed better than ever in this movie, thats why i just want more and more of him.

Its just amazing the way he starts transforming while still skidding along, its only a little moment, but its just such a COOL little moment!

d#*@!!! i love that deal-with-me confidence and authority! this movie's prime is getting me hooked into him more than the toon prime ever did. :yay:

He was so awesome in this movie, I can not say one bad thing about him, I loved every second that he was on the screen and the way that he could fight was totally amazing!

^Totally agree with all of you, Prime just seemed better than ever in this movie, thats why i just want more and more of him.

Its just amazing the way he starts transforming while still skidding along, its only a little moment, but its just such a COOL little moment!

Your right, it is only a few seconds in the film, but when he showed up in the final battle that way, everybody got even more pumped up about what was about to happen, Prime had some great transformations in the movie.

That Scene kicked mega ass :trans:

Now that I think about it, so was the one on the freeway just as he was about to fight Bonecrusher, I loved how he just slammed on the brakes, transformed, avoided the cars and then kicked the crap out of Bonecrusher.

Now that I think about it, so was the one on the freeway just as he was about to fight Bonecrusher, I loved how he just slammed on the brakes, transformed, avoided the cars and then kicked the crap out of Bonecrusher.

FANTASTIC! gives me the goosebumps each and every time.

That Scene kicked mega ass :trans:

I know, i cant stop watching it on Youtube, especially that little bit.

Yeah that fight was amazing, and Bonecrusher did pretty well considering who he was fighting, but Prime just kicked ass.

I know, i cant stop watching it on Youtube, especially that little bit.

Yeah that fight was amazing, and Bonecrusher did pretty well considering who he was fighting, but Prime just kicked ass.

Yeah Prime did crush him, it was not even close, but I loved watching Bonecrusher destroy things and he showed no fear when he saw Prime on the freeway and went right at him, I love that part of the movie, I wish it had been longer, hell I wish the whole movie was longer.:woot:

And the mysteriously appearing and disappearing trailer. I'm so glad they left that out of the movie.

>^..^<

Yeah Prime did crush him, it was not even close, but I loved watching Bonecrusher destroy things and he showed no fear when he saw Prime on the freeway and went right at him, I love that part of the movie, I wish it had been longer, hell I wish the whole movie was longer.:woot:

Yeah, i wish that fight (and the whole movie) would have been longer as well, i loved Bonecrusher screaming "OOOHHHH I HATE YOU!" as well just before Prime finishes him off.

Classic Optimus Prime

optimusry0.gif

I wish his design would have been a little closer to that in the movie, just do away with the mysterious trailer!

And the mysteriously appearing and disappearing trailer. I'm so glad they left that out of the movie.

>^..^<

I know, it was crazy the way it just used to show up and dissapear at random, you'd think they would have made it another Autobot wouldnt you?

^ Yeah I wish the movie would have been longer as well :woot: Even with the running time over 2hours and 20min it just flew by. Oh yeah I loved the whole scene with Bonecrusher and Prime, just they way that Bonecrusher went right at him showing no fear and wanting to destroy OP, it was awesome, I wish it was longer just like every other scene with the bots.

^Yeah, just loved that whole scene, and wasnt the movie only 126 mins long?

guys, it's still gonna be two years until the sequel comes. we all know how crucial cullen's voice is to this franchise. better pray that his delivery will still hold up for the two sequels. i've heard him do a line in some press conference ("autobots...transform...and roll out"), and even with just that single line, he already seemed out of breath.

here's hoping his voice and delivery won't age some more in the ensuing years...

^Yeah, just loved that whole scene, and wasnt the movie only 126 mins long?

I just remember what the theater said the time was, they had it listed at 2hrs and 23min, but that could be with previews and all that fun stuff, either way it went by way to quick.:woot:

guys, it's still gonna be two years until the sequel comes. we all know how crucial cullen's voice is to this franchise. better pray that his delivery will still hold up for the two sequels. i've heard him do a line in some press conference ("autobots...transform...and roll out"), and even with just that single line, he already seemed out of breath.

here's hoping his voice and delivery won't age some more in the ensuing years...

I don't think we will see a sequel until July 2010, 3 years seems to be about the right amount of time between movies, but with the writers strike coming it could be longer. I hope Cullen and his voice hold up for the two sequels, it was totally amazing hearing his voice as OP, but that is scary if he is that out of breath after saying that line. YIKES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"