Orphan Black

Tatiana is bound and determined to make me love her even more as an actress. 3 standout performances that made me want to cry. Amazing episode, and amazing work by Tatiana.

Seemed like an uncomfortable threesome, however.

A funny thing happened to me when I was watching the last episode. It suddenly occurred to me that Helena, Sarah, Alison, Rachel....they're all the same person! I mean, I KNEW they were all the same person, but when I watched it, I never THOUGHT of them as being the same person until I thought about it.....I mean....oh....never mind.

I continuously have to remind myself every time.

Glad to see S get some revenge for her mama tonight.

Liked how Allison and Donnie tied into the main plot. And I'm glad that she set up Duka.

It's a damn crime that she hasn't won all kinds of awards for this role. This kinda b.s reminds me of how HBO's The Wire was treated. A universally praised show that got snubbed by the likes of 30 Rock, The Office, Etc every damn award season...

It's a damn crime that she hasn't won all kinds of awards for this role. This kinda b.s reminds me of how HBO's The Wire was treated. A universally praised show that got snubbed by the likes of 30 Rock, The Office, Etc every damn award season...
Well, it wasn't snubbed by those shows, since those are comedies and would never be competing against it - so really it was snubbed by the likes of The Sopranos, Lost & The West Wing - but I get your point, and I agree.

She did get nominated last year. And it was extremely competitive that year.

Well, that will likely be the one time I end up rooting for Rachel. Still awaiting the knife twist.

And Helena will make a good mama bear. She had her own place and everything for her babies. And I like how they are switching up her way of dealing with enemies. Katniss Helena Crocket is fun.

I don't know how we could handle a Helena/Krystal meeting.

Man, the season has gone by quickly.

Orphan Black renewed for a 5th and final season

BBC America has renewed “Orphan Black” for Season 5, which will be the final season of the Tatiana Maslany drama.

The fifth and final season will consist of 10 episodes, slated to air on BBC America in 2017. The Season 4 finale airs tonight, June 16, at 10 p.m

Good to know. Sort of mixed. Glad that they are sticking to their 5 year plan. Sad to see it go.

Bittersweet. 50 episodes is a good number to go out on but I am not ready to say goodbye!

So Krystal meeting Sarah was literally the best. I didn't expect that reaction, but in retrospect, I should've. Plus, they continue showcasing cool games. I like Dead of Winter.

Kind of wish we could've gotten more of Donnie and Allison at Helena's hut. Or more Helena in general. But oh well.

The rest was pretty good, setting up the stakes for the final season. And it feels proper to hate Rachel again. Feels right. I was really hoping Sarah would kill her. Loved the scene with Ferdinand though. And Ira walking in on them.

10 more episodes left. And then hopefully Tatiana can find something else worthy of her talent.

...that season, that finale... wow.

I'm just amazed. Last season took a little dip but it was so on point this year.

Sad to see it ending but at least its to their plan/goal and not cancelled like it could have been. Gosh I love this show.

Krystal is so great, I kind of wanted to see Cosima die just to raise the stakes, and wish Helena popped in to murder stupid Rachel.

I was expecting Cosima to die. Glad she didn't, but they've been teasing that for quite some time.

an all-around great season finale, but MY feel-good moment came when that smug b***h, Evie Cho got HERS... she had it coming for a long while, though it's too bad, Helena didn't get to her first...

Liked the finale. Lots of cliffhanger moments. Kira's line about not knowing how many more of them are out there to Sarah; hint of more clones to come? And Cosima has more lives than a damn cat!

I'm happy that it's endig because i don't want it going on and on as the quality will likely dip.

I wished Krystal had met all the clones at once. Usually each season there's a scene where they're all in the same scene. Didn't get one this time. :(

Ok, my favorite part was actually Krystal being told point blank that she's a clone, BY one of her fellow clones face-to-face, and still totally glossing over it. I love her so much.

It left us with a few more cliffhangers than I would have liked for a finale, but otherwise, A+ episode, A+ season. I seriously think this may have usurped S1 as my favorite season thus far. And I'm glad they're ending it next season rather than dragging it out so they can do it on their terms (considering they always said they had a 5-season plan) and hopefully go out on a high note.

10 more episodes left. And then hopefully Tatiana can find something else worthy of her talent.

Wasn't she in the running for the lead in Rogue One?

I hope she finds a great franchise to land in. Talent like hers are rare.

Yeah I don't understand how she doesn't win the Emmys every year or at least nominated.

Wasn't she in the running for the lead in Rogue One?

I hope she finds a great franchise to land in. Talent like hers are rare.

She was in the running for Rogue One (along with Rooney and Kate Mara) and Terminator Genisys.

She was in the running for Rogue One (along with Rooney and Kate Mara) and Terminator Genisys.
AND Episode VIII. She'd better land one of these big roles soon so the rest of the world can see what a talent they've been missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"