The Wolverine OT actors

Melapi

Civilian
Reaction score
We know Famke Janssen is back for this movie and it's romoured Patrick Stewart filmed a scene in an airport where he welcomes back Wolverine.

My thoughts: Is there any chance we will be able to watch another OT actor in this movie? Do you think is possible they filmed a cameo that is keep under wraps? and if so, Which actor/s do you think can have a cameo in The Wolverine? or which actor/s would you like to see?

PS.: I don't know if there's a thread about this topic, if there's one: Sorry

Famke/Patrick are enough for this film.

But I hope they attach the teaser trailer of DOFP in this film!

I think is going to be a bit soon for a theater teaser trailer of XMDOFP. Maybe a short scene in Comic Con, it's a better platform for such an early teaser.

We could get a look for post credit scene like Captain America did for the Avengers.

We could get a look for post credit scene like Captain America did for the Avengers.

Cool

I hope this movie has a cameo like in First Class with Hugh and Rebecca, something unexpected (at least it was for me and they were the movie best moments). Sadly Patrick Stewart scene was filtered.

I think is going to be a bit soon for a theater teaser trailer of XMDOFP. Maybe a short scene in Comic Con, it's a better platform for such an early teaser.

More people might watch The Wolverine just to watch a sneak peak for DOFP.

More people might watch The Wolverine just to watch a sneak peak for DOFP.

Yea, it's certainly not too early for a DOFP teaser, especially come late July when this drops. At least a few flashes of some cool stuff like they did with the avengers. Hell I'd even take a cg title teaser or something.

Maybe they could have "Wolverine will return in... X-Men: Days of Future Past" like the old James Bond films :yay:

Maybe they could have "Wolverine will return in... X-Men: Days of Future Past" like the old James Bond films :yay:

Marvel Studios do that too and I always find it cheesey. So I hope they don't include that line after the credits. A teaser trailer is the best option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"