OT actors

Discussion in 'The Wolverine' started by Melapi, May 22, 2013.

1. Melapi Registered

We know Famke Janssen is back for this movie and it's romoured Patrick Stewart filmed a scene in an airport where he welcomes back Wolverine.

My thoughts: Is there any chance we will be able to watch another OT actor in this movie? Do you think is possible they filmed a cameo that is keep under wraps? and if so, Which actor/s do you think can have a cameo in The Wolverine? or which actor/s would you like to see?

PS.: I don't know if there's a thread about this topic, if there's one: Sorry

2. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

Famke/Patrick are enough for this film.

But I hope they attach the teaser trailer of DOFP in this film!

3. Melapi Registered

I think is going to be a bit soon for a theater teaser trailer of XMDOFP. Maybe a short scene in Comic Con, it's a better platform for such an early teaser.

4. marvelrobbins Registered

We could get a look for post credit scene like Captain America did for the Avengers.

5. Melapi Registered

Cool

I hope this movie has a cameo like in First Class with Hugh and Rebecca, something unexpected (at least it was for me and they were the movie best moments). Sadly Patrick Stewart scene was filtered.

6. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

More people might watch The Wolverine just to watch a sneak peak for DOFP.

7. TWayneP Registered

Yea, it's certainly not too early for a DOFP teaser, especially come late July when this drops. At least a few flashes of some cool stuff like they did with the avengers. Hell I'd even take a cg title teaser or something.

8. Joe Stubbs Registered

Maybe they could have "Wolverine will return in... X-Men: Days of Future Past" like the old James Bond films :yay:

9. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

Marvel Studios do that too and I always find it cheesey. So I hope they don't include that line after the credits. A teaser trailer is the best option.