• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

"Our Song"

I always liked Sarah McLachlan's Arms Of An Angel, it seem to be the only thing that would melt the icy heart of the guy I was dating.

I could never have that song be a "couples song"...they always play it for commercials where animals are being abused or little children are dying of AIDS. It makes me depressed :csad:

"Gone Too Long" By Bishop, but that was a LONG time ago. I wrote the song for her, and we're not together anymore. But it's still one of my favorite songs I've written.

after my nephew died and they played that song at his funeral i couldn't bear listening to it for a while. it's so beautful and haunting

I could never have that song be a "couples song"...they always play it for commercials where animals are being abused or little children are dying of AIDS. It makes me depressed :csad:

It totally encompassed the ****ed up relationship that I was in.

"Everything" by Micheal Buble is me and my dearest's song.

"Set Fire To The Third Bar" by snow patrol feat. martha wainwright

would be me and my dearest's song

I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders used to be my song and my ex-girlfriends.

Still Tipping- Featuring Paul Wall, Slim thug, and mike jones

I....I just died in your arms tonight...

That last one was Fearless

I would never call it "our song" but "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys always reminds me of my gf, and she has told me the same on more than one occasion.

Usually though, I'll have a song that reminds me of a particular EX gf after a break-up or when I'm single (lonely). I think that would be for another thread though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"