• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst Christmas Songs EVER.

CelticPredator

Superhero
Reaction score
In the spirit of the Holidays, name your worst song celebrating the birth of the Jesus.

The Christmas Shoes.

Easily the hands down most relentless depressing piece of filth i've ever heard. This song makes no sense. It's also something that is just not pleasant to hear. I hate this song. Every time it comes on, I want to hurt someone.

Christmas should be happy. Why the **** did they make a song about a child buying shoes for his dying mother, who dies at the end of the song? Man! That is a terrible crime.

:cmad:

I hate "Baby It's Cold Outside" terrible song.

While shopping at Wal-Mart today, not only did I have to deal with huge crowds, personal financial problems, but I had to listen to the annoying Christmas music blaring on the speakers repeatedly. UGH.

Christmas Shoes is pretty bad. My wife goes on a tangeant every time she hears it about how Momma's out in the getaway car while her kid's scamming people in retail stores left and right. Daddy said there's not much time while getting stoned in the basement waiting for those nice shoes to be sold at the flea market for more drug money.

Oh, lovely Christmas. I do like the Christian group who sings that song though.

But honestly, my LEAST favorite Christmas song is Santa Baby. I can't STAND that song and there's, like, twenty different versions of it! I hate it. Can't stand it. Want to stab myself in the ear with a pen every time I hear it!

After working in retail curing the Christmas season, I've come to loathe most of them.

"SANTA BABY!" yeah! i really need to listen to the musical stylings of a GOLDDIGGING CHICK and her Xmas wish list! Mannnnnnnnn! I would sooooo give her a happy meal with coal in it for that bull*&^% song!

I'd like to recommend Patton Oswalt's rundown of "Christmas Shoes."

Christmas in America.

Country song. I can't even be bothered to learn who sings it. Just awful.

Christmas shoes is actually a beautiful and emotional song. Just makes me sad so I always turn it off. lol

Not when it's about God killing some kids mom, so an angry, grumpy man could feel something on Christmas.

Well, the Chimney Song is kind of like the best worst Christmas song ever. Just search it up on Youtube if you're curious. It's a pretty dark and twisted, yet uncomfortably funny song.

As a black dude, White Christmas makes me paranoid.

Part of me doubts they're talking about snow.

Well, there is Black Christmas. Which is about a dude killing a buncha white chicks.

So I dunno.

Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

- honestly.... I know some folks think it's funny, but I think it's awful

The worst I heard this year was Michael Buble's cover of "All I Want for Christmas is You". That song is the epitome of a feel good Christmas song and he turns it into a big, sappy, heaping dish of what-the-*****.

Whats that one song with some guy pretending he has a little kids voice. It's really grating and horrible.

I don't really know the name of the song and quite frankly I'm not even sure if it's even a Christmas song. I think it is.

Anyone know the name of the song?

EDIT:

It's the original All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. That is possibly the most maddening thing I've ever heard.

Last edited:
To be honest I find almost all of the new age Justin Bebin...himen...whatever.... stuff to be pretentious. Most holliday songs are just dumb anyway. Sorry to be the Debby Downer/ Grinch of the situation.

all i want for christmas is my two front teeth - spike jone

awful.just really awful.

Whats that one song with some guy pretending he has a little kids voice. It's really grating and horrible.

I don't really know the name of the song and quite frankly I'm not even sure if it's even a Christmas song. I think it is.

Anyone know the name of the song?

EDIT:

It's the original All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. That is possibly the most maddening thing I've ever heard.

Didn't see this...what he said.

I work in a store where they play pop covers of Christmas songs, and so far the worst I've heard is one cover of Joy to the World that is absolutely painful. They also play about ten versions of Baby It's Cold Outside and every single one creeps me out. Christmas Shoes is god awful too.

"SANTA BABY!" yeah! i really need to listen to the musical stylings of a GOLDDIGGING CHICK and her Xmas wish list! Mannnnnnnnn! I would sooooo give her a happy meal with coal in it for that bull*&^% song!

I hate that one too. And i know I'm probably in the minority on this but to me rock music & Christmas just don't mix so anything really from Jingle Bell Rock and on forward I just get irritated by. If the Christmas song was made after 1950 then there's a high likelihood I won't like it. To me, Christmas is supposed to be old-fashioned. Maybe I'm alone in that, but it's just how I feel about it.

"Do they know it's Christmas?" makes me want to punch an Ethiopian child in the face... I hate that song with a passion.

There's this one version of Jingle Bells that came on at work, where everyone dies in the end because the sleigh crashes. It makes me wish I was on that sleigh...

I hate that one too. And i know I'm probably in the minority on this but to me rock music & Christmas just don't mix so anything really from Jingle Bell Rock and on forward I just get irritated by. If the Christmas song was made after 1950 then there's a high likelihood I won't like it. To me, Christmas is supposed to be old-fashioned. Maybe I'm alone in that, but it's just how I feel about it.

I guess you wouldn't be a big fan of my beloved Metal Xmas album then. :word:

Although "Santa Baby" and "All I Want For Christmas are My Two Front Teeth" are pretty annoying, for me the worst Christmas song by far is "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus." I'm sorry, but how wrong is that? Who the hell wants to imagine their mother making out with a fat old man who creeps into your house through the chimney? It's just really, really bizarre.

Um, that song is about the mom kissing the father who is dressed up like Santa.

Christmas Shoes I hate.hate.hate

Yep, I hate Christmas Shoes too.

Others...

Paul McCartney's Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime. If there was ever any doubt in your mind that John Lennon was the most talented songwriter in The Beatles, all you have to do is listen to Lennon's brilliant Happy Christmas (The War's Over) and then follow it up with McCartney's holiday turd. It will make it pretty damned clear.

Also, I have a very strong disdain for This Christmas, a song which I only heard for the first time about 7 years ago or so, but has since apparently been covered by every awful pop and R&B singer on earth and can be heard 5 billion times at your nearest shopping mall or Wal-Mart over the holiday season. I don't know if it's the song itself that is so annoying or just all of the people who sing it, but regardless, I f***ing hate this song.

Other ones I can't stand... I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas, Dominic the Christmas Donkey, and a couple of stupid alternate versions of The Twelve Days of Christmas that I've heard recently; one of which features a men's chorus singing the verses out of order and on top of each other, and the other one replaces each of the 12 gifts with symphonies by classical composers.

Oh, and pretty much any Christmas song covered by Celine Dion or a country artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"