Homecoming Out with the amazing and in with the Marvel Lounge - Part 10

Anything else (more recent) of Spidey that you guys recommend? No interest in reading the main title.

Aw, what?! Maybe it's 'cause I had low expectations for it but I'm enjoying PP: TSSM so far.

I don't blame you for not wanting to read the main title. It's crap. Well mostly crap.

I'd highly recommend Renew your vows. And I was reading Spider-Man/Deadpool up until Kelly and McGuinness left the book. But I loved that book--tons of fun.

Speaking of Renew Your Vows; I just saw that the original mini is included into the count of Amazing Spider-Man series reaching to issue 758, I was like "How did this get in if it's nowhere near the same continuity?"

I don't blame you for not wanting to read the main title. It's crap. Well mostly crap.

I'd highly recommend Renew your vows. And I was reading Spider-Man/Deadpool up until Kelly and McGuinness left the book. But I loved that book--tons of fun.

Enjoyed the latest issue of PP: TSSM. Speaking of the main title — it bled a little bit into this latest issue of TSSM — someone inquired with Peter about his “bodyguard”, Spider-Man. Agh...I can’t do it.

Not sure if I’d like Renew Your Vows? What continuity is that in? I think the family dynamic might be a bit of a reach for me.

Renew Your Vows is a cannon written currently by the legend behind the Death of Gwen Stacy and the conception of the Punisher, it's its own world where most of the Avengers were killed.

****, well I'll have to peep it. Thanks.

Edit: Also, love Stegman.

Anyone gonna check out Legacy #1 this Wed?

Last edited:
Marvel Legacy. The start of their new line. Supposed to sort of going back to their roots of their characters, bring back that familiarity, etc. Titles will be going back to their OG numbering. I'm gonna check it out.

I won't, I need to keep my collection limited.

Question. I'm wondering if I should check out the new Marvel Spider-Man show. I detested Ultimate Spider-Man with a passion and I'm not hearing a lot of good things about the new one either, but I'm still willing to give it a shot.

To any of you who've seen it, you guys think I should?

Question. I'm wondering if I should check out the new Marvel Spider-Man show. I detested Ultimate Spider-Man with a passion and I'm not hearing a lot of good things about the new one either, but I'm still willing to give it a shot.

It's basically Homecoming the animated series IF instead he got accepted to the Baxter Building. Significant emphasis placed on the kids and the professors.

It's an average series that pays homage to better shows and good movies, but it doesn't do good enough to make it emotionally investing or keep you very invested in the characters. Animation is choppy for a significant amount of time.

Reek needs votes. http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535453

I offer anytime breakfast with a choice of waffles or pancakes.

big_egg_bfast_core_winterfy17.jpg

So I haven't been on here in awhile, but I just noticed; what happened to harryoscop, how come he got banned? :huh:

So I haven't been on here in awhile, but I just noticed; what happened to harryoscop, how come he got banned? :huh:

Hey I havnt seen you in a long long time wondering did you ever see HC if so what did you think? Yeah he did not sure why but I miss him on here.

I have no clear clue, all I know is it happened. And welcome back. :yay:

Hey I haven't seen you in a long long time wondering did you ever see HC if so what did you think?
I'd like to see what both of you thought of that movie. I made a strong opinion in the last two pages or so in the review thread.

I have no clear clue, all I know is it happened. And welcome back. :yay:

I'd like to see what both of you thought of that movie. I made a strong opinion in the last two pages or so in the review thread.

HC is my 2nd favorite Spider-Man movie but still well behind Spider-Man 2. Amazing Spider-Man 2 is my 3erd favorite it is grossly underrated movie in fact the most underrated movie I have ever seen. When it comes to HC I was worried that the high school stuff would bother me has I was one of those people who was like back to high school again why cant they just left Spider-Man grow up? How ever after seeing the movie that didn't bother me and in fact I liked it. I liked how for the first time in a Spider-Man movie really you see him having a hard time using his powers and not just like being a pro right away and the school stuff was nice. The humor I thought was pretty good to. Vulture I was worried about has I think he is one of spiderman's worst villains but they made him great in this movie. Like his motivation and that he has some kind of code of honor with trying to let Peter go after he finds out about Peter. The movies score was very so so but I find most movies tend to have a score that dosnt leve much of a impression on me. I don't like/love MCU movies has much has most people do find most of them to be overrated out side of like this movie, last 2 cap movies and doctor strange.

I hope in the next movie the up the action has I think it was lacking in this movie and really like my biggest problem with the movie. Its not that the action was bad just that none of the action really stood out. In all of the other Spider-Man movies I thought there was at least one fight that stood out for some reason. Spider-Man 1 the last fight with goblin because it was more vieolent then a lot of CBM fights and having the CBM come to life. Spider-Man 2 like all the fights but the train fight for the most part. Spider-Man 3 the first hair fight and the last fight stood out. Amazing Spider-Man 1 the school fight has we had never really seen Spider-Man movie like that in a fight before. Amazing Spider-Man 2 the last electro fight looked amazing and its music was great to and the goblin fight because it was intease. HC the fights where just kind of there. I loved loved the moment with him lefting the stuff above him though from the comics.

Spider-Man 2
HC
Amazing Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 1
Amazing Spider-Man 1
Spider-Man 3

That is how I rate the Spider-Man movies from best to worst. In the sequale I hope we get better action like I said. I also hope we get JJ back has we have not had him in a Spider-Man movie sinces Spider-Man 3. Also hope we here more about uncle Ben has I thought that was lacking. Oh also almost forgot I enjoyed that HC didn't focus on the romances like the other Spider-Man movies did it helped to make the movie fell fresh has romances has been a big part of the past Spider-Man movies including amazing Spider-Man 2 where the movies plot was about gween and Peter trying to move on from the promise that Peter made.

I hope fans of the new movie get a significantly less brash Spider-Man in the sequel.

Thanks for the welcomes.

I actually haven't seen Homecoming yet. People didn't believe me when I said I wasn't going to watch anymore movies from the MCU but the last one I actually watched was the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Starting from Age of Ultron all the way until now, I haven't seen any of them. (Not including the Netflix series which I love). I did watch the Spidey scenes from Civil War on Youtube after it came out and I really, really wasn't a fan of Holland's Spidey so it definitely didn't make me want to see the new movie. I've been thinking about giving in and just getting it over with and watching it though. We'll see.

I'll check out your review.

Hey I havnt seen you in a long long time wondering did you ever see HC if so what did you think? Yeah he did not sure why but I miss him on here.

I'd also extend a welcome back to Daltonio and wonder what happened to Harry. This was, like, my main area when I first joined, I barely recognize anyone around here these days.

The ANAD suit in the Infinity War trailer looks great, though!

Hey Cap, good to see ya, been awhile. :yay:

Ahh man. Yeah. Lots of new faces around here and lots of old members seem to have vanished. Those were some good times.

I actually haven't seen Homecoming yet. People didn't believe me when I said I wasn't going to watch anymore movies from the MCU but the last one I actually watched was the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Starting from Age of Ultron all the way until now, I haven't seen any of them. (Not including the Netflix series which I love). I did watch the Spidey scenes from Civil War on Youtube after it came out and I really, really wasn't a fan of Holland's Spidey so it definitely didn't make me want to see the new movie. I've been thinking about giving in and just getting it over with and watching it though. We'll see.
Civil War is worth watching, I hear Ragnarok is the same, which is a movie I really want to watch.
I bet you won't like Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, it's louder and the characters are pretty annoying when compared to its predecessor.

I'll check out your review.
I hope you liked it. :)

Yo, Kiddie kid kids
Join us in this special place
Make it more than a small party
Join us today, help build the ballot
Share the names, you think should be there
Say yay, HYPE AWARDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"