Out with the amazing and in with the Marvel Lounge - Part 10

Discussion in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' started by Thread Manager, Jun 30, 2016.

1. spiderman2 Registered

Oh wow I am not has big of a fan has most people of the MCU has I find the MCU to be overrated has the only MCU movies I find great are the last 2 cap movies, doctor strange and Spider-Man HC. I have seen like all the MCU movies though black panther looks amazing. You have missed some good ones then has the better MCU movies have came out in just the last few years.

2. Spider-Aziz Farewell, Silver Perm Friend

Completed 51% of Arkham Knight and I think it might end up being my favorite entry in the Arkham games, though I'm not a fan of the idea of needing to finish all sidequest, predator and combat rooms, and collecting all upgrades before ending the story to get the full ending.

3. Spidey_62 This is so not spandex

Hey guys, you might be familiar with me popping in this lounge every now and again to do this and here I am once more:

[​IMG]

The new issue of one of my comic books is out, it's 34 pages of colorful pop-art superheroics all for free.

It's a big holiday gift! Would be real grateful if you give it a read. You can read it and lots more funny books right here at RadicalRealmComics.com