World My journey to becoming Spiderman!

Dibs on becoming electro, I already have a broken electric circuit.

Nice! plug it in and put it in under your tongue. Instant Electro

Such bad advice...but hey you only live once as the kids these days are sayin'! Give it a go! Make ol' Max Dillon proud!

Such bad advice...but hey you only live once as the kids these days are sayin'! Give it a go! Make ol' Max Dillon proud!
OKAY!!!
See, it worked, I'm finegfftgvbrvbvswxvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvf

This guy dead yet?

Let's see... untrained, unregulated wackos going out to fight what they judge as "crime", what could be wrong about that?

Let's see... untrained, unregulated wackos going out to fight what they judge as "crime", what could be wrong about that?
Absolutely, but if they're all trained and a lil regulated, i think it could be awesome.

There's a company called Spyder that makes suits for skiing and while they're not cheap (the cheapest one costs $430.00) they're pretty protective against collisions. You could probably get some spray paint and puff paint and customize it to look like Spider-Man's costume.

There's a company called Spyder that makes suits for skiing and while they're not cheap (the cheapest one costs $430.00) they're pretty protective against collisions. You could probably get some spray paint and puff paint and customize it to look like Spider-Man's costume.

if we are being real here, i'd also consider a ballistic face mask.

No one wants to get shot in the face.

http://www.bluedefense.com/ballistic-face-masks/

Vigilantism is only a crime if you actually decide the fate of someone in crime. Meaning if you decide to kill em' or decide to let them live. A superhero never kills. They never go out untrained, unregulated, running around like idiots killing people they think are bad. They go out to help people and result to violence as a last resort and for self defense. And again, they do NOT kill. They catch the criminals and hand them over to the police to deal with. That's the difference between a vigilante and a superhero.

"Spyder?" Are you serious?

Ok. First of all.. this is friggin badass, heck yea man do it!!! lmao but the whole karate thing.. not to be dissin on it but i would love to make a reccomendation. i dont know all the fancy history but, there is this ancient method of martial arts that has been around for thousands and thousands of years. it is called Bujinkan. now this is REAL ninja stuff man seriously (emphisis on the caps haha) my own father was a karate instructor for several years and then was introduced to this. its just like goin black and not goin back. haha but seriously man if your really gonna be serious about this i SERIOUSLY recommend this.. ive trained with ed martin, (google him) and it really is the true way of defense, learning how to use your skeleton, not your muscles. people dont understand that and to them its like a super strength;) haha so learn how to be a ninja, do parkour ANNDD HAVE WEB SHOOTERS??? Heck yea, also that vest you said? perfect, lmao. Good luck bro, i hope you take this advice seriously.. i actually went and made an account just so i can post thisxD

How do you mix the formula all together? And how much weight can it hold

Karate isn't all that good to apply to daily liife unless you're a master with years and years of experience. Best for an urban fight is something like Krav Maga.

When I was a kid I used to let Spiders on my hand in the hope they would bite me and give me superpowers.

I don't know whose idea was worse, this guy's, braincrusher climbing K2, or Ghostrider87 planning to go to Colombia.

I'm so glad I found this thread. It's... amazing.

:lmao:This thread was the funniest thing I have ever read on the Hype. C.LEE was priceless:lmao:

Sounds like the kid was only like 15yrs old when he posted. Hope he never went through with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"