World My journey to becoming Spiderman!

I'd rather put together a fan fiction Spider-Man film and play Spider-Man so my life wouldn't be at risk.

Can you guys be any less supportive, show some support. Nobody said it was IMPOSSIBLE to be a superhero like spiderman. It's not possible for spider sense, or super strength at will. What's POSSIBLE, is helping others in need, putting your life aside to help and be unselfish, instead of looking out for yourself. That's what a true hero does, so show some frigging respect for the guy! Only a real man would be brave enough to do something as big as this!

Oh, sorry.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to be a superhero like Spider-Man.

There.

Can you guys be any less supportive, show some support. Nobody said it was IMPOSSIBLE to be a superhero like spiderman. It's not possible for spider sense, or super strength at will. What's POSSIBLE, is helping others in need, putting your life aside to help and be unselfish, instead of looking out for yourself. That's what a true hero does, so show some frigging respect for the guy! Only a real man would be brave enough to do something as big as this!
Actually....yes, we could be LESS supportive. We COULD be notifying the Atlanta Police Dept that some guy is planning on committing suicide by dressing up as Spider-Man and running around on top of buildings (he has yet to actually say that he plans to fight crime or help the needy...go read his posts).

As i stated before, I do parkour and have taken karate for 3 years. I'm a brown belt. I know how to protect myself.
The first thing taught (by a proper sensei) is that martial arts are to be used in a street situation only as a last resort. A street fight is vastly different from a martial arts match in a dojo or for a championship trophy. THREE years training does not make you an expert at anything. Parkour is NOT a self defense art.

Wow. You guys are no help at all.
Yes we are...we hare trying to help you from killing yourself.

I KNOW Parkour!
And most criminals on the streets of Atlanta know Smith and Wesson.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about dressing up for kid's hospitals and doing demos to give them a little hope (and maybe do birthdays.) What's wrong with that?

Wow. You guys are no help at all. I KNOW Parkour! My formula is theorized. Im not going to go out and hope to god It will work. No! There will be numerous expirements and more. And Charles isn't my real name. Why would I give my secret identity on the internet??

Urm...

https://twitter.com/charlesconceptz

http://www.facebook.com/iamcharlesconceptz

http://www.reverbnation.com/iamcharlesconceptz

"Charles Conceptz was born as Todd Charles Franklin II on June 3, 1997 in Atlanta, Georgia. Todd is a Rapper, Actor, Producer, Graphic Designer, and DJ. As a child, Todd was a playful and energetic child who loved music."

media

That took me like 2 minutes.

So I hope you're just kidding.

Urm...

https://twitter.com/charlesconceptz

http://www.facebook.com/iamcharlesconceptz

http://www.reverbnation.com/iamcharlesconceptz

"Charles Conceptz was born as Todd Charles Franklin II on June 3, 1997 in Atlanta, Georgia. Todd is a Rapper, Actor, Producer, Graphic Designer, and DJ. As a child, Todd was a playful and energetic child who loved music."

media

That took me like 2 minutes.

So I hope you're just kidding.

Now you need to drop someone off a bridge and then accidently impale yourself, Troy.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about dressing up for kid's hospitals and doing demos to give them a little hope (and maybe do birthdays.) What's wrong with that?
Yeah....that's exactly what this sounds like.....

Any ideas? And I know Spuzz it's dangerous, but I want to do it. You can rest assure I won't go out without a bulletproof/stabproof vest. As i stated before, I do parkour and have taken karate for 3 years. I'm a brown belt. I know how to protect myself.
Yep.....dressing up to make kids feel better at the hospital is very dangerous...I never visit a kid in the hospital unless I put on my bulletproof vest first.....

must have missed that one.

Please read up on Phoenix jones Charles. I thought you were doing it for kids.

charles I don't recommend to be spderman I dont think that one man can help a city spiderman is a fiction comic

Lol ok i wont go fighting crime. I still want to figure out the formula tho. Time to start a new thread.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.

Lol ok i wont go fighting crime. I still want to figure out the formula tho. Time to start a new thread.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.

SPIDER-MAN-NO-MORE.jpg

Pure genius. Also I'm beginning to think Conceptz here is pulling our leg anyway. It's all way too funny to be real. Kudos Conceptz. Troll of the day award is bestowed upon thee!

Man We have discover a real formula and charles wite widow and ironspider leave this project

Dude,you're not the first guy that came here to the forums saying he wanted to be a real life vigilante, these kind of thread are normally good for laughs, one of them wanted to be a vigilante after dressing up the phantom of Opera, after receiving much negative reaction he decided to leave the forums, never to be heard of again (he's probably in some river right now).

The 2nd guy wanted to be Batman, but droped the idea after his wife discovered this and that he wasted a lot of money on a replica of the costume :lmao:

Aww... guess I missed out on the excitement. I thought Phoenix Jones had some competition.

2.) Study actual spiders. Spider-man rarely does what a spider can.

> 2.) Study actual spiders. Spider-man rarely does what a spider can.

> Spider-man rarely does what a spider can.

> rarely does what a spider can.

> rarely

Let me correct you on that.

>Web shooters

>Climbs walls

What else do you want him to do, eat a fly? Lol. Spiders don't necessarily have a huge arsenal of abilities.

Also, @OP: Do it, though don't get too off the wall with the costume. Keep it simple, don't give out your actual identity, don't do anything stupid, and do your best.

And it's funny because I plan to be a superhero too. (At least I'll try)

The 2nd guy wanted to be Batman, but droped the idea after his wife discovered this and that he wasted a lot of money on a replica of the costume :lmao:

I remember that guy. That was hilarious :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"