World My journey to becoming Spiderman!

Journey

tumblr_nealizysI01s4df2fo1_500.gif

Complete

To make a long story short, I did end up becoming Spiderman in real life....sorta. I organized a Black Lives Matter protest and made the news twice and the newspaper. Over 100+ people showed up and it was all around good vibes! Moral of the story kids, never give up on your dreams!

C4B462B8-F0CA-4A78-A72A-525FB3C5C939.jpeg C8FAA21C-B312-4BD9-AE03-239EB69669D7.jpeg 2B4CF26E-9147-4CAA-97E0-D5340F511CA2.jpeg E990E5CF-D2ED-4277-AC39-BA7AA70B39A6.jpeg

I have found some videos that can help with web fluid
Real Synthetic Spider Silk

Kevlar Web Shooter

Swinging from one arm can be dangerous, you're going to need a harness of sorts

To crawl up walls, I'd recommend Gecko Tape or Gloves

For safety, you may wish to make wingsuits under the arm incase you need a safe way down, whether that be due to a lack of web fluids or the buildings are too far. The wings can be transparent with black marks to look like webs (You may also need a parachute, again, for safety)

For a "Spidey Sense", I'd recommend a radio-frequency omni-directional scanner. Something like this:

The suit is going to take on a lot of impact, fighting crime and swinging buildings, but also needs to be flexible. I'd recommend kevlar, but not just any kevlar, liquid armor kevlar. It's flexible and non Newtonian

The CPU should be a raspberry pi, to act as a GPS, communicator, processing unit for the spidey sense, and likely more. Spiderman canonically has a belt to help store and carry things, like web fluid. One is likely to need batteries, of coarse, to power the web shooters and processor. I would NOT recommend lithium ion batteries. They're efficient, but high impact could be dangerous

WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE VIGILANTISM NOR SWINGING DANGEROUSLY FROM BUILDINGS

This thread needs special preserving for the internet historian's of the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"