Paramount's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they have the same last shot ?? can we get all 4 together

The Turtles look GREAT!!!! but again Megan Fox has no line in the 2nd trailer her performance must be PHENOMENAL ?????

Can somebody post animated GIFs of the new scenes?

Yeah, the screen grabs don't do it justice. They move very realistically and don't look out of place, as much as giant turtles can't.

cuwApou.png

I'll say they all look mean and ready to fight but seeing Donatello just made me think....

Donnie.jpg

tumblr_m3uj5yS7eM1qzfsnio2_250.jpg

Again, I still dislike all the changes and to me the Turtles look too big and busy, but I'll give the creators of this reboot that... they do look like they're ready to kick some Foot Clan ass in this latest trailer. But like Laird, I wish they went with the 90's movie, cartoons, or comics' designs and still done it in CGI.

So still the movie is a mixture of...

giphy.gif

... and this to me.

tumblr_n2or4ip2NR1tst2r1o1_250.gif

I was worried for a while on the looks now that they look awesome I hope the story is decent enough to not make me hate the movie lol

his head is to wide so he had to break the glasses apart and glue them together. nice.

These guys seem pretty strong.

I need one of Splinter twirling that katana.

I think the new footage looks very promising. The home invasion stuff in particular.
The cgi looks crisp as well.

Still, no really good shot of Raph. How is he the only Turtle without a good face shot? Still, oddly enough, Mikey is the best looking...until I can get a better look at Raph. Poor Donnie. I can't even look at him. He just has way too much going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"