Parks and Recreation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This bowling alley is my favorite restaraunt in Pawnee."

:awesome:

classic ron. good solid episode.

Ah yes, former Conan O'Brien sketch player Kevin Dorff.

As a bowler, I must say this episode was fantastic.

Tom's voice getting really high when his finger got hit by the bowling ball was great. As was Ron's reaction to Tom's bowling method. LOL

God this show is so amazing.Gonna miss Jerry's daughter tho,She was hot.

I just love that he absolutely didn't give a **** about the women offering to service him. He just wanted more bacon. :awesome:

I just love that he absolutely didn't give a **** about the women offering to service him. He just wanted more bacon. :awesome:

If the woman looked like Steffi Graf, or Cheryl Swoops, or his ... mother ... it would be a different story.

If the woman was Tammy 1 or Tammy 2, he would have run away and left.

God help me I loved this episode. I love bowling, I love Parks and Rec. Together.....they make happiness

After seeing the utter disgrace that The Office has become, I've decided that this series ends when Poehler says she's done. If NBC tries to do otherwise, I'll drop a ****ing bomb on them. :o

After seeing the utter disgrace that The Office has become, I've decided that this series ends when Poehler says she's done. If NBC tries to do otherwise, I'll drop a ****ing bomb on them. :o

Unlike the Office though, P&R's supporting cast of characters is stronger.

Ron, April, Tom and Andy D. >>>> Andy B., Erin, Ryan and Kevin

If Poehler says that she's done, I could see them doing a story where Leslie runs and wins a seat in the State Senate representing Pawnee.

This might sound blasphemous, especially for those of us who have not enjoyed where The Office has come to recently, but the show could still go if Amy Poehler decides to leave or become a part-timer.

It would make sense for Anne to take over as assistant manager or manager of the P&R department, and her be the "straight man" dealing with Ron, Tom, April, Andy, etc.

The Office got terrible before Michael Scott left.

I think The Office started to decline when they came back after the strike. The latter half of season 5 and all of season 6 were pretty poor. Season 7 became good again when Holly came back all the way to Michael's last episode. Now it's just plain awful.

People massively underrate season 5 and 6 of The Office. It's actually a bit ridiculous.

Season seven was pretty lame before Holly got back for Michael's final arc, I'll admit that. But I see very little wrong with seasons 5 and 6. Now it's just horrific.

What season was The Michael Scott Paper Company storyline in?

I disagree. Much of season 5 and all of season 6 were pretty boring. Aside from Jim and Pam getting married and having a child, nothing of note happened during that time. Once Holly left half way through season 5, it felt like they were stalling until she came back. Jim and Pam became boring and the supporting characters became progessively dumber (albeit not at the level that Erin and Kevin are at right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"