Game of Thrones - HBO part 2 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
rayc1971 said:
okay in the trailer they show caitlin holding a knife towards littlefinger that didnt happen in the books according to my friend who read them!so are they going to stray from the books? she and littlefinger never come face to face again?

It didn't happen in the books. They added some scenes in season 1 that weren't in the books.

However...

The Council sends Littlefinger to broker a deal with the Tyrells later on in A Clash of Kings. This is after Catelyn has left their camp. So some interlap where they'd be there at the same time isn't completely out there and it could be a good scene to develop Cat some more since she's pretty ****ing annoying in the books.

It didn't happen in the books. They added some scenes in season 1 that weren't in the books.

However...

The Council sends Littlefinger to broker a deal with the Tyrells later on in A Clash of Kings. This is after Catelyn has left their camp. So some interlap where they'd be there at the same time isn't completely out there and it could be a good scene to develop Cat some more since she's pretty ****ing annoying in the books.
okay good to know i didnt know anything about the books but i love the show so far!

I havent finished watching the first series just yet but I am tempted to get the blu-ray of the show. The picture looks amazing and though I am only up to episode 7 I am really enjoying it so far.

It only gets better with repeated viewings. :D

The one thing I kind of miss is when I watched it those first few times and had no idea as to what was going on or anything about the world.

Exactly. It's such a large place with a lot going on. I followed things so much better the second watch through, especially since I got to go through the episodes with no wait inbetween. :)

It only gets better with repeated viewings. :D

I imagine it would actually, some of the earlier episodes I didnt have a clue what was going on at points, so watching it again should give me some clarification.

sorry if this has been posted but Bluray.com posted a review of season 1's set. 5 in all categories. I really want this

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Game-of-Thrones-The-Complete-First-Season-Blu-ray/25599/#Review

Yeah thats whats made me think about buying it, picture and sound are meant to be amazing.

Best Buy is having a heck of a pre-order deal on the Blu-rays right know. (I think its just for a week) $35 for Blu-ray $30 for DVD! Those include the alternate Stark and Targaryen covers (plus you get a free keychain and shipping). Ordered mine already. We're not likely to get a better deal than that.

Best Buy is having a heck of a pre-order deal on the Blu-rays right know. (I think its just for a week) $35 for Blu-ray $30 for DVD! Those include the alternate Stark and Targaryen covers (plus you get a free keychain and shipping). Ordered mine already. We're not likely to get a better deal than that.
I was gonna hold off to get this but I think I will buy it at BB on release day

Scratch that. I see Amazon lowered their price too and considering I have over $80 in credit, I will order from there

Amazon knocked it down to $35, too. I'll keep my preorder there.

Hmmm, now the exclusive BB case is growing on me and I wouldnt mind having the keychain. Im undecided. LOL

Amazon knocked it down to $35, too. I'll keep my preorder there.
They've been doing that a lot. I noticed when Sons of Anarchy preorder was there out that the DVD dropped almost $20 in price by the time it actually came out. Most times the price isn't all that different the first week it comes out at Best Buy and I buy it there. Instant gratification is also a plus. I hate waiting for things to come in the mail. :p

Hmmm, now the exclusive BB case is growing on me and I wouldnt mind having the keychain. Im undecided. LOL

It is nice and a perfect finger shield if you ever get in a massive thumbwars battle.

Bestbuy better adjust my preoder since they still have it as the original price of the bluray.

Last edited:
^^Another reason not to pre-order... but my guess is that BB will probably adjust that for you. :)

I dont trust those greedy people. I tried calling customer serive and I keep getting hung up on. Im bouts to just cancel my initial order and just reoder. I know Amazon is worthy of my trust but I am just also greedy and want that variant set.

I dont trust those greedy people. I tried calling customer serive and I keep getting hung up on. Im bouts to just cancel my initial order and just reoder. I know Amazon is worthy of my trust but I am just also greedy and want that variant set.
Which version are you getting?

I would have got a Baratheon version if they made one. It's my favorite house, good colors, good sigil, best motto. The Stark and Targaryen didn't do anything for me.

Targaryen version. I love both, but I cant go wrong with the dragons. Even if DireWolfs are pretty great.

Good thing I called customer service since I still would get charged the full price instead of it automatically getting changed. Now I have to call them back when the order gets shipped so they can refund me the difference.

Last edited:
Has there been any word on who is playing Ramsay Snow?

Has there been any word on who is playing Ramsay Snow?

As far as I'm aware I don't think anyone has been cast in that role, but then again I'm not so up-to-date with the casting.

Maybe Buford could help with this?

who is going to become the bad-ass dude that i will route for

like i did with eddard and drogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member