The Dark Knight Paul Reubens for Penguin Dammit!

I rather have the Penguin for Paul Reubens' biopic.

Actually he reminds me of the "decent" Penguin in season 4 of the animated series. He would just have to gain a couple of pounds and he would be perfect.

I say Devito deserves a second chance. I didnt know what he was thinking with that god awful suicidal maniac voice of his. He should have been more like his character in ruthless people.

whoever called me a demented genius, i'd leave out the genius part. I was a great student once but screwed things up for myself and dropped out of two different highschools. I finished at another one but I'm really not satisfied with how things went. Oh well. There's always hope is what they tell me.

So yeah! March of the Pee-nguin! dammit!
spiderman.gif

Peewee as the penguin that's so wierd what batman will arrest penge at the adult theater. Penguin tells the food attendant that he doesn't need butter on the popcorn . He'l butter it himself.

Wesyeed said:
whoever called me a demented genius, i'd leave out the genius part. I was a great student once but screwed things up for myself and dropped out of two different highschools. I finished at another one but I'm really not satisfied with how things went. Oh well. There's always hope is what they tell me.

It was me that said it. And I don't know. I was a B, C, and D student in school but I have an IQ around 140. Grades are completely irrelevant. Any idiot can get an A.

So yeah! March of the Pee-nguin! dammit!
spiderman.gif

Genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"