Batman Begins The perfect DARK KNIGHT

After much thought, I voted yes. The only thing stopping me is because I still love Keaton. But Bale is the perfect Batman for this day and age.

adzmullz1 said:
1. Well , Mr Bale may consider himself English , but where your are born is where you are from (that makes him welsh , sorry Christian) .

He considers himself English because his mother was born and raised in
England and his father (an Afrikaaner) is also of English lineage.

In other words, his nationality (nation of birth) is Welsh; whereas, his
ethnicity is English.

He's not a Welshman in blood and has lived in England for a long period
of time.

Anthony Hopkins and Tom Jones are true Welshmen through and through
with obvious Celtic ancestry. You could also include the beautiful
Catherine Zeta Jones, although she is only half Welsh (her mother being
from Cork, Ireland).

Isn't "WEHRE YOUR FROM" also where you were raised?

I mean, if I were born in Africa.....but raised in Kansas......where am I from then?

Bale is a wonderful Batman.

He looks like the Neal Adams/Jim Aparo Batman.

It's nice to have a young and fit Batman/Bruce Wayne. Not that I'm downing Keaton he was great aswell, just a different Batman for a different type of Bat-Movie.

The only two who have ever portrayed Batman best and the right way are Bale and Keaton. Although I do like Micheal's Batman voice better.

Keaton's Bruce just had that dark look and eyebrows that seemed to come right off the cowl.

Bale's Bruce is dark but, there's a bit more there, I like how you see him putting on his public persona, whereas in the Keaton films you didn't really see that, he always seemed to be dark and mysterious, which I like anyway.

My only gripe about the Keaton voice was that he didn't speak enough, and too low. That's the only gripe I had with his.

I' think he even out does keaton, keaton was fine as batman but i didn't like him as bruce wane

Wow - just found this thread i started - i wonder if i was responsible for Bale getting cast!? :D

I think this has become my favorite Batman movie. Of the Nolan films, it feels the most like a Batman film .

And am i the only one that liked Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes?

I think this has become my favorite Batman movie. Of the Nolan films, it feels the most like a Batman film .

I preferred her actually.

I hated both Katie Holmes and Maggie Gylenhaal. I'll take Kim Basinger or Nicole Kidman over them any day.

And we all know the answer to who is the best Batman: ADAM WEST. :D

Yeah, I preferred her too. Mainly because it felt like they were actually friends, while Maggie played her like they were cousins who accidentally kissed. But overall, I'm not a fan of the Rachel Dawes character.

I also think the pacing of this movie is perfect. It doesn't feel so rushed like TDK, and you can actually take in scenes, without having to skip to the next one 30 seconds later. Plus, Bale's voice isn't laughable in this one.

Now, if they just cut back on the word "fear" drastically, I think it could just be my favorite Batman movie ever made. :hmm

Yeah, I preferred her too. Mainly because it felt like they were actually friends, while Maggie played her like they were cousins who accidentally kissed. But overall, I'm not a fan of the Rachel Dawes character.

I also think the pacing of this movie is perfect. It doesn't feel so rushed like TDK, and you can actually take in scenes, without having to skip to the next one 30 seconds later. Plus, Bale's voice isn't laughable in this one.

Now, if they just cut back on the word "fear" drastically, I think it could just be my favorite Batman movie ever made. :hmm
Usually the argument is the opposite. Begins has been criticized for doing montages of scenes that could have been used to their full potential instead of cutting to a bunch of them. While TDK, imo, has a certain pace to it that lets everything breathe. Of course there's a massive chunk of Begins, mainly the childhood & college Bruce era, that really takes its time. And that's why Begins is better made than MOS if we're talking about letting the characters breathe and develop.

The scenes in TDK last 30-45 seconds before cutting to a completely different scene altogether. BB let scenes sit and breath for a second. One of the main reasons why TDK was, by far, the hardest Batman movie to time. It just skipped from one scene to
the next to the next to the next, until the movie ended. There were very few scenes that breathed in TDK.

I think the bank robbery, interrogation, and the last Two Face scenes were the only ones that didn't skip from scene to scene. Other than that, it would skip to Gordon, to Joker, to Bruce, back to Gordon, to Rachel, back to Bruce, then to Dent, back to Joker, etc etc. lol, it was like that the entire movie. It had to be frantic, with the kind of story it had. BB didn't have nearly as convoluted of a story as TDK, and it shows in the pace.

Batman Begins is my favorite superhero origin film, and very high up on the list in "Best Superhero Movies Ever made".

I rewatched it before TDKR premiered, and also rewatched it when me and some friends watched the entire trilogy in one sitting. I really love BB.

The scenes in TDK last 30-45 seconds before cutting to a completely different scene altogether. BB let scenes sit and breath for a second. One of the main reasons why TDK was, by far, the hardest Batman movie to time. It just skipped from one scene to
the next to the next to the next, until the movie ended. There were very few scenes that breathed in TDK.

I think the bank robbery, interrogation, and the last Two Face scenes were the only ones that didn't skip from scene to scene. Other than that, it would skip to Gordon, to Joker, to Bruce, back to Gordon, to Rachel, back to Bruce, then to Dent, back to Joker, etc etc. lol, it was like that the entire movie. It had to be frantic, with the kind of story it had. BB didn't have nearly as convoluted of a story as TDK, and it shows in the pace.

Or nearly as good dialogues, or nearly such good villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"