Paul Rudd is Ant-Man

yeah, and Hawkeye needs a 'bro' anyway

science bros (Stark and Banner)
warrior bros (Cap and Thor)
now.. the dad bros!
(and Widow and SW are the ovary bros... lol)

have I officially killed that word yet??.... bros.

Rudd was just as superb as I expected him to be, and I thought he delivered extremely well. I've always been a fan so it was refreshing to finally see him in a comic book movie. :D

Rudd was just as superb as I expected him to be, and I thought he delivered extremely well. I've always been a fan so it was refreshing to finally see him in a comic book movie. :D

Now I wanna see Daniel Day-Lewis do one, dammit.

Same here, I've been saying it for years. But don't worry, it'll happen someday.

Btw, what's Rudd's deal with Marvel? Any chance we'll get him in the IW films? Or is that what his appearance in CW is for...to test the waters first?

Rudd was great as Scott Lang. And if memory serves me right, he's probably the first real Everyman superhero I've seen in the MCU. He's not a Norse god (Thor), a billionaire playboy genius (Iron Man), a scientist with anger issues (Hulk), a WW2 super soldier (Captain America), or a SHIELD operative (Black Widow and Hawkeye), etc. Scott's just an ex-con who's caught up in this fantastic adventure and given tech that's not even his own creation. But for all of that, he manages to do some pretty extraordinary stuff despite events being seemingly way over his head. I thought Rudd captured that well in his performance. I look forward to seeing more of him in the MCU.

I really look forward to seeing him interact with other big Marvel characters.

Same here, I've been saying it for years. But don't worry, it'll happen someday.

Btw, what's Rudd's deal with Marvel? Any chance we'll get him in the IW films? Or is that what his appearance in CW is for...to test the waters first?

I don't think anyone has said. Not officially anyway.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rudd's Lang with Renner's Hawkeye. Civil War is going to be awesome

Paul Rudd as Scott was immensely enjoyable. He was very likeable and self-effacing, and also very funny. I can't wait to see what he does in Captain America: Civil War. In the movie, his
encounter with Falcon and subsequent setting up to be one of Falcon's allies
was a nice touch. I makes me look forward even more to the kinds of friendship dynamics that Scott will develop with the other characters in Civil War.

I really liked how he just sucked at keeping his identity secret and whenever he would get approached by trouble of some sort he'd pop the helmet right open, like he felt too guilty to hide or something. I died when he was just like "Hi I'm Scott"

I love Paul Rudd, and I really hope this movie stays successful and he really fits in and is accepted in this growing universe.

I really liked how he just sucked at keeping his identity secret and whenever he would get approached by trouble of some sort he'd pop the helmet right open, like he felt too guilty to hide or something. I died when he was just like "Hi I'm Scott"

I love Paul Rudd, and I really hope this movie stays successful and he really fits in and is accepted in this growing universe.
That part killed in my audience, especially with Pym's exasperated reaction to him doing it.

Langs going to be so out of touch with the avengers. They're either legendary it or famous.

Then you have an ex con with no job who doesn't know when he's breaking up a moment lol

I liked Rudd as Lang. It was easy to relate to him because he was a real everyman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"