Paul Thomas Anderson's Licorice Pizza

Looks pretty dope.

I adored that trailer and it's not even in good quality yet lmao

It looks like it's part Dazed and Confused and part Almost Famous.

Looks part Boogie Nights, Punch Drunk Love and Dazed & Confused. It isn’t immediately grabbing me but I just have to see where the story goes.

This looks great. I love PTA's style that he has developed since The Master.

That was my favorite part of the trailer lol

Aren’t they supposed to be on the production of Shampoo?

I can't wait for Bradly Cooper to talk weird sh** about spiders.

I don't think I've been this excited to see a PTA film since There Will Be Blood. I still haven't seen The Master but it's in my Netflix watchlist.

Looks great. Life on Mars is overused but I loved the way they used it with the footage here.

Honestly, I want more dark drama from PTA. There Will Be Blood and The Master left me thirsty for more in their vein.

Ok so this whole trailer threw me off....when I first saw Haim I thought it was a Barbara Streisand bio pic about her younger days...this is before Bradley Cooper was going on about Barbara Streisand...and then it turns out Haim is not even playing Barbara Streisand...so confused.

John C. Reilly plays Fred Gwynne, the actor who played Herman Munster. Sean Penn plays a character based on William Holden.

Not a fan of the title, but it's a Paul Thomas Anderson movie, and I always watch his films.

Yeah title sounds like a bad kids movie from the 90s

I watched this yesterday. I didn't love it as much as I hoped but it was still pretty good. Certainly in my Top 10 for 2021. Alana Haim and Cooper Hoffman did an excellent job for their acting debuts and Bradley Cooper was very memorable with the little screentime he had. I would totally watch an entire movie with him starring as Jon Peters. That being said, I was a bit iffy about some of the story
like the uncomfortable age gap between the leads and the oddly easy time that a 15-year old could start up not one but two businesses with a couple of other kids like it was The Little Rascals

82a48537e380da869df857bfff1e63bf7fd10088.gifv

I didn't realize this has been out on Blu Ray for three months. I just watched it for the first time on Prime. I really like the movie but I want to watch it in one setting before I give a more detailed opinion on the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"