Penguins??

heypapajinx

Sidekick
Reaction score
i was wondering.
i myself and deathly afraid of Penguins. i feel like they are going to be the next world conquerers. surely they are up to something down there. all grouped together with their beetie eyes and chubby ankles.

but it seems that a lot of other people on SHH! have strong feelings about penguins as well.
what are YOUR feelings about these cold heartless creatures?

...or are they?

Perhaps they are plotting to overthrow Tom Cruise at Paramount. WAIT A SEC.....IT'S ALREADY BEGUN.

I was thinking dolphin, and I know for a fact that dolphin is tastey.

I dont trust the way they move.

Penguins are cute but they're not taking over the world. Don't forget that they are lazy ****s.

Edd Extraordinaire said:
Perhaps they are plotting to overthrow Tom Cruise at Paramount. WAIT A SEC.....IT'S ALREADY BEGUN.
Cruise.
feathers-mcgraw.jpg

we want the after birth and we want it now.

I think that penguins are a rather ineffectual species of bird, localized primarily within the colder regions of planet earth.

7Hells said:
I dont trust the way they move.
EXACTLY!!
and why the hell do they have fur when they're born but then it falls off!!?
msg-115251330338.jpg

and why the hell do they pretend they can't fly?!
we all know they can!

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Penguins are cute but they're not taking over the world. Don't forget that they are lazy ****s.
oh?
you've completely fallen under the mind control of the penguin.
they're not lazy... they're biding their time.

Penguins who raise deformed children that were orphaned by rich, narcissistic parents are usually nothing but trouble.

I would like for to one day live amongst the penguins.

I find it odd that penguins oddly ressemble a mcdonalds character named the grimace, exept he's purple.

Sloth7d said:
I find it odd that penguins oddly ressemble a mcdonalds character named the grimace, exept he's purple.
OH MY GOD! THAT THING GIVES ME THE HEEBIES JEEBIES!!
almost as much as the Hamburgler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"