People Who Really Think They Are Vampires

Unless, they are fooling us into thinking this way and are real Vampires.:wow:

We should keep an open mind to the supernatural.........:hellboy:

I guess we'll have to set some of them on fire to test your theory. :ninja:

jag

Psh...everyone knows REAL vampires laugh after everything they say. If "Don Henrie" was a real vampire he'd laugh after his speech like, "BWAAAahahahahahaaaaaa". But he didn't...so what the hell.

And what kind of vampire has two first names for a name?

They may not be stupid people but they're also not as intelligent as they'd like to think they are. I mean...they do think they're actual vampires with supernatural powers. They can't be THAT smart. ;)

jag
You're right - being articulate does not necessarily translate into being intelligent or having common sense.

Schizophrenia then? They could be smart and still be completely delusional and unable to separate fantasy from reality. ;)

Hah, this reminds me of the issue of Preacher where Cassidy meets another vampire who totally embraced all the classical attributes of a vampire in folklore.

"You're a WANKER!"

Hahahaha

You're right - being articulate does not necessarily translate into being intelligent or having common sense.

Schizophrenia then? They could be smart and still be completely delusional and unable to separate fantasy from reality. ;)

You said it yourself: they're pseudo-intellectuals. And they are definitely having trouble separating fantasy from reality. I wonder if it has something to do with an inferiority complex at it's heart. They lose the ability to separate reality from fantasy, have some self-esteem problems and find something in all of this supernatural fantasy stuff that enables them to have some confidence and so they latch onto it and it just snowballs after that. At that point, it becomes a self-feeding ego-trip where they convince themselves more and more that they are special and better than everyone else. Doesn't help when one of them gets some media attention like this Don Henrie guy, either, because it just reinforces it for them and gives them a medium to draw in other folks who are lacking something in their lives that they get the idea being a "real vampire" can fill in for them.

jag

I suppose we could also bind Don's arms and throw him in a pool and see if he sinks or floats. *fueling the Monty Python fire*

jag

You said it yourself: they're pseudo-intellectuals. And they are definitely having trouble separating fantasy from reality. I wonder if it has something to do with an inferiority complex at it's heart. They lose the ability to separate reality from fantasy, have some self-esteem problems and find something in all of this supernatural fantasy stuff that enables them to have some confidence and so they latch onto it and it just snowballs after that. At that point, it becomes a self-feeding ego-trip where they convince themselves more and more that they are special and better than everyone else. Doesn't help when one of them gets some media attention like this Don Henrie guy, either, because it just reinforces it for them and gives them a medium to draw in other folks who are lacking something in their lives that they get the idea being a "real vampire" can fill in for them.

jag
That makes a lot of sense. It's a crutch that takes on a life of it's own. Or is it an undead crutch? I don't know. ;)

I suppose we could also bind Don's arms and throw him in a pool and see if he sinks or floats. *fueling the Monty Python fire*

jag
You should probably remove his blouse first. Those ruffles are like sponges.

You should probably remove his blouse first. Those ruffles are like sponges.

So, if we burn him, leave the ruffles on to soak up the gasoline. If we drown him, take off the blouse so it doesn't waterlog and give him an unfair weight disadvantage and drown him all on his own because we want him to drown or float on his own. Got it. :up:

jag

Testing people for vampirism is serious business, son!

jag

So, if we burn him, leave the ruffles on to soak up the gasoline. If we drown him, take off the blouse so it doesn't waterlog and give him an unfair weight disadvantage and drown him all on his own because we want him to drown or float on his own. Got it. :up:

jag
Or light him on fire and throw him in the pond. If he floats, he's a witch/vampire and should burn anyway. If he drowns, he's human and the flames will be doused.

Or light him on fire and throw him in the pond. If he floats, he's a witch/vampire and should burn anyway. If he drowns, he's human and the flames will be doused.

What if it were a pond of kerosene?

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"