Iron Man Pepper Potts Has Been Cast!

I never got the big deal about her. She's an okay actress and so so in the looks.

And isn't she TALLER than Downey jr.?
Not, if he wears platform shoes like he did in Fur.
nicole_kidman1.jpg

This is fantastic news! They are really going for a high-calibre cast for this project and melikes it a lot. :):up:

While I'm not her biggest fan. I have to say I'm amazed she'd even be attracted to a comic book movie. :eek:

But then she did do Shallow Hal. LOL.

Awesome news, what a talented cast put together so far, kudos to Marvel, this movie is shaping up nicely.

noo but they wherent all in the same movie now where they!
how about Warren Beatty and Madonna?

Gene Hackman, Marlon Brando, and Ned Beatty were all heavy hitters.

Michael Keaton, Michelle Pfeiffer, Danny DeVito, and even Christopher Walken were all heavy hitters.

Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Kim Basinger, Jack Palance, Billy Dee Williams...all heavy hitters.

Val Kilmer, Jim Carey, Tommy Lee Jones, Drew Barrymore, Nicole Kidman, Chris O'Donnell...yep

George Clooney, O'Donnell, Alicia Silverstone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman...yep

Begins had a solid cast, just as these others did.

This film is shaping up to be a good one!!!

Unexpected choice... Apparently, Favreau is interested in "name" actors, maybe aware that the character isn´t a household name on the level of Spidey or Batman.

I was never a fan of Paltrow - and I clearly remember her making some snobbish comments about doing popcorn films, aham - but I can see her playing the serious professional kind of woman. That´s not a part for a Carmem Electra type.

Jesus. Whoever thought that an Iron Man movie would have this much A list power behind it. More and more excited with every announcement. Favs knows what he is doing.

QFT. I have very little knowledge of the IM comics, but just looking at what Favreau is bringing to the table, I have to say I'm growing very excited about this flick.

QFT. I have very little knowledge of the IM comics, but just looking at what Favreau is bringing to the table, I have to say I'm growing very excited about this flick.

I'm the same. Not an Iron Man fan in any way and was very skeptical about this film but the cast has certainly got my attention. I think this has serious sleeper hit potential. :)

Huh. Never would've expected this, but damn. Oscar winning actress. With oscar nominated castmates. If big, flashy rocketpowered robot suit footage in the trailers doesn't sell this film, it's cast certainly will. Faverau's making all the right decisions to ensure that. Go him.

No, scratch that. Go Iron Man. :up:

I was hoping for McAdams :(

Anyway, I wouldn't mind to see Paltrow playing this role. She was great in Se7en and Shakespeare in Love, so I have nothing against Fav's choice.

P.S. Dawney Jr., Howard and now Paltrow? Who is next? Ken Watanabe as Mandarin? :eek: :up:

Superman: The movie (1978)
Marlon Brando 8 Nominations, 2 Oscars won
Gene Hackman 5 nominations, 2 oscar won
Terence Stamp 1 nomination
Trevor Howard 1 Nomination
Ned Beatty 1 nomination
Susannah York 1 nomination
Jackie Cooper 1 nomination

Batman begins (2005)
Michael Caine 6 nominations 2 Oscars won
Morgan Freeman 4 nominations 1 Oscar won
Tom Wilkinson 1 nomination
Liam Neeson 1 nomination
Ken Watanabe 1 nomination

Superman Returns (2006)
Kevin Spacey - 3 nominations, 2 Oscars won ;)

Yes, this is turning out to be good. I wonder if Gwyneth Paltrow did a screen test with RDJ? or did they hire her on the spot. Sometimes it's the chemistry between the actors/actresses. Anyways, I can't wait to see the film.

Good job Jon

^^^

:down I hope she will never become another JR clone. Paltrow has something, what doesn't have Roberts. And you know what is it? The ability to act.

Excellent news. A-list star powers, brillain talent and paltrow is lovely. Ironman looks to be THE comicbook movie.

how about Warren Beatty and Madonna?
Gene Hackman, Marlon Brando, and Ned Beatty were all heavy hitters.
Michael Keaton, Michelle Pfeiffer, Danny DeVito, and even Christopher Walken were all heavy hitters.
Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Kim Basinger, Jack Palance, Billy Dee Williams...all heavy hitters.
Val Kilmer, Jim Carey, Tommy Lee Jones, Drew Barrymore, Nicole Kidman, Chris O'Donnell...yep
George Clooney, O'Donnell, Alicia Silverstone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman...yep
Begins had a solid cast, just as these others did.

i wont argue that Warren Beatty and Madonna where big with that pathetic movie cam out.
and again.. Gene Hackman, Marlon Brando, and Ned Beatty all big in those days, even thou they only joind the movie due to Brando.
Michael Keaton was NOT! a Alister in 89 he was just a comedian.. i still remember all the talk abut how wrong he was for the part before the movie..
Michelle Pfeiffer was a hevy hitter when she did returns, , Danny DeVito was a well known actor at the time but we was no Alister when he did returns. Christopher Walken had a low period whgen he did returns that lifted him a bit.
i wont say anything about Jack Nicholson, Jack Palance, in 89 but! Kim Basinger was FAR from an Alister. the film she did just befor Batman was "My Stepmother Is an Alien" COME ON! Billy Dee Williams has never been an Alister even with 2 Starwars movies under his belt.. he has a cult following only
Ahh yes.. how many Alister do you fiont in this list back in 95?
Val Kilmer, Jim Carey, Tommy Lee Jones, Drew Barrymore, Nicole Kidman, Chris O'Donnell
ill tell you .. ONE! Nicole Kidman.. the others where washouts and funnymen
Val Kilmer was on the rise for along time before "forever" but he was no Alister.
ahh yes.. George Clooney A TV actor at the time. Alicia Silverstone a allready wasedout acctress. Arnold Schwarzenegger the only jobb he had between Jingle All the Way and his return in 99 with End of Days.. Uma Thurman was not (yet) an Alister and was in a slump for some time before that garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"