Peter Petrelli Speculation

cerealkiller182 said:
Peter= Syler

He can from the future with Hiro's powers and he used his brothers, the cheerleaders, and the black guys powers when he assualted the FBI agent.

Hiro also came back to talk to Peter as if to warn him.
That could be interesting. Or what if it is one of the side characters like Nikki's husband or Claire's nerd-friend.

cerealkiller182 said:
Peter= Syler

He can from the future with Hiro's powers and he used his brothers, the cheerleaders, and the black guys powers when he assualted the FBI agent.

Hiro also came back to talk to Peter as if to warn him.

Doubtful.

Actually I think it's possible that Peter could be Sylar.

Yeah, i think hes going to be a villain as well. Though, Hiro's message could change all of that.

And nice avvy btw.

i think has the ability to take the powers or acquire the powers of the mutants around him, like rogue of x-men:

think about it, he only fly's around his brother and he saw the future when he was around the druggie future telling guy (i forget his name).

when he's around nobody with powers, he's got nothing, but he can do the same thing as the others when around them.

I wonder of he can mimic knowledge and physical traits like the Marvel Mimic. In the comic Mimic could Ace all his exams by mimicing the teachers knowedge, and was the best a sports by mimicing all the best traits of his teamates.The thing that makes me think he can is that at his brothers political speach he had his hair combed back and was real smooth with that girl, mimicing his brothers confidence perhaps? One thing is for sure, we havent seen the full extent of the heroes powers.

does nobody read here....he can absorb other peoples power...ive sed this already....got the info from tv guide...why are people still speculatin

Because your sentance was not even in proper english. What the ****, I'm drunk and I know that.

I dont think Peter is going to be an enemy. Hiro said he looks diff without his scar. So he knew him, in the future.
Peters like Rogue in Xmen... :)

Hiro could have known him in the future even if he was evil... not that i subscribe to that theory

ragdus said:
Hiro could have known him in the future even if he was evil... not that i subscribe to that theory
remember what Future Hiro said? it was as if they are really close friends in the future

I wasn't disputing that. I said just because Hiro knows him, that fact alone in no way indicates if future peter is good or bad.

Peter as Sylar could work. He could initially have started out as good old Peter Petrelli, then in the future something happens which causes him to turn bad ............ mind control, loss of faith, who knows.

Perhaps that's why Sylar is taking the brains of all the people with powers - if he is Peter (and his own power is to absorb others) then perhaps having parts of those brains around him at all times enables him to maintain his powers. Thats assuming that they have discovered there is a certain part of the brain which controls the powers of all heroes.

Long shot, I know :p

Gaz

elgaz said:
Peter as Sylar could work. He could initially have started out as good old Peter Petrelli, then in the future something happens which causes him to turn bad ............ mind control, loss of faith, who knows.

Perhaps that's why Sylar is taking the brains of all the people with powers - if he is Peter (and his own power is to absorb others) then perhaps having parts of those brains around him at all times enables him to maintain his powers. Thats assuming that they have discovered there is a certain part of the brain which controls the powers of all heroes.

Long shot, I know :p

Gaz

Long shot it may be, but it is a conceivable long shot.

I really can't see Peter as Sylar, that is a really long stretch.

Peter as Sylar? Don't think so. Future Hiro made it seem like he was the one to save them all. He even said he risked a rift in time by doing so, for Peter to be the one bring them all together to save the city. Not bring them all together to eat their brains.

So unless Hiro is evil too, Peter isn't Sylar.

Logan Creed said:
Peter as Sylar? Don't think so. Future Hiro made it seem like he was the one to save them all. He even said he risked a rift in time by doing so, for Peter to be the one bring them all together to save the city. Not bring them all together to eat their brains.

So unless Hiro is evil too, Peter isn't Sylar.
wouldn't that be a neat twist?

but the fact that so many of us are speculating about it just means that the writters will most likely go in a different direction

has anyone else noticed how none of our predictions have come through?

Looks like my theory about Peter being able to mimic was right!

Nope.
Peter is a good guy.

Besiders Sylar exists NOW, not in the future...eating peoples brains, freezing them, using super strength and has mental abilities.

He likely gains the powers from the brains he eats. Peter hasn't had time for any brain eating. :p

But Sylar could be Peter, from the future. When ep 3 showed, Sylar looked to have the scar on his right cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"