Peter Petrelli Speculation

Logan Creed said:
Um...burying people in shallow graves in the desert is pretty evil.

I think she's like the Hulk. When she gets scared or angry, the alter ego comes out and takes care of business.

Not when burying people in the desert means, "no one finds out you're a killer, then take you to jail for the rest of her life, if not killing you outright." Yeah, good luck taking care of your son then, huh?

ChineseFooD said:
And I don't remember any marathon. I guess you guys mean online...well...I have dial up, so that isn't happening.

I suppose that Sylar is the guy that matt was shooting at? But wasn't that like the first episode? I haven't seen that guy since he flew away.
there was a Heroes marathon on NBC last sunday, they showed episodes 2-4 (that means they showed episode 2, then episode 3, and after that, episode 4)

Lando7763 said:
Not when burying people in the desert means, "no one finds out you're a killer, then take you to jail for the rest of her life, if not killing you outright." Yeah, good luck taking care of your son then, huh?
So murdering people is ok, as long as you do it for "the right reasons?" Maybe she did it in self defense, maybe not. There's something very shady about her and her past. Also, her alter ego seems to like hurting people.

Logan Creed said:
So murdering people is ok, as long as you do it for "the right reasons?" Maybe she did it in self defense, maybe not. There's something very shady about her and her past. Also, her alter ego seems to like hurting people.

Except the point I think you're missing is, no one was arguing the ethics of murder, just whether Niki's alter-ego is "evil" or not.

PLAS said:
there was a Heroes marathon on NBC last sunday, they showed episodes 2-4 (that means they showed episode 2, then episode 3, and after that, episode 4)

Okay I watch the show every monday (that means I watch it one week, and then a week later, and then a week later for the next). So you guys have seen like every episode twice. So you act like I'm an idiot for not remembering a character from like 3 weeks ago. Oh no! Someone isn't fanboying Heroes!! Sorry that I was busy.

Anyway, for me not getting it, only ragdus answered my question...And I remember now, I just didn't remember who everyone was talking about. I don't READ about Heroes. I don't watch the reruns or marathons, I just see it WHEN IT'S ON. It's a great show, but I'm not obsessed. So you guys are talking about this character as if he's part of the main cast. Calling him by name though it was probablly only spoken like 3 times.

Lando7763 said:
Except the point I think you're missing is, no one was arguing the ethics of murder, just whether Niki's alter-ego is "evil" or not.
I thought you were saying that because her alter-ego was doing this(killing people) for Micah, she's not technically evil.

ChineseFooD said:
Okay I watch the show every monday (that means I watch it one week, and then a week later, and then a week later for the next). So you guys have seen like every episode twice. So you act like I'm an idiot for not remembering a character from like 3 weeks ago. Oh no! Someone isn't fanboying Heroes!! Sorry that I was busy.

Anyway, for me not getting it, only ragdus answered my question...And I remember now, I just didn't remember who everyone was talking about. I don't READ about Heroes. I don't watch the reruns or marathons, I just see it WHEN IT'S ON. It's a great show, but I'm not obsessed. So you guys are talking about this character as if he's part of the main cast. Calling him by name though it was probablly only spoken like 3 times.
it's not about being a fanboy, it's about paying attention

Logan Creed said:
I thought you were saying that because her alter-ego was doing this(killing people) for Micah, she's not technically evil.

That is what I'm saying, since there's speculation that Niki's alter-ego just kills for boredom, or is naturally evil, or something.

I also mention it to disarm arm the whole, "evil split-personality" is her power. Like it was mentioned earlier. She probably has super strength, add that to the fact that she's most likely got Dissociative Identity Disorder as well. Her split personality is the just the gateway for her power, and not the power itself. Like Isaac and heroin.

PLAS said:
it's not about being a fanboy, it's about paying attention
Seriously. Sylar has been mentioned every episode. We've only seen him once, but he's definitely a main character.

Logan Creed said:
Seriously. Sylar has been mentioned every episode. We've only seen him once, but he's definitely a main character.

I'd like to add on to Logan's comment, and also mention not only is he a main character, but most likely the lead antagonist for season one.

Lando7763 said:
That is what I'm saying, since there's speculation that Niki's alter-ego just kills for boredom, or is naturally evil, or something.

I also mention it to disarm arm the whole, "evil split-personality" is her power. Like it was mentioned earlier. She probably has super strength, add that to the fact that she's most likely got Dissociative Identity Disorder as well. Her split personality is the just the gateway for her power, and not the power itself. Like Isaac and heroin.
But I think her alter ego is evil to some extent. I don't think she kills from boredom, but she has no problem with killing at all, she's just like the Hulk.

It's pretty obvious from the preview for next week that she has super strength.

Could the guy who tried to kidnap the little girl at the police station be a future Peter and not Sylar? What if Sylar is someone completely different. Maybe that was Peter and he needed that girl for a special purpose, but he fled because he didn't want the cop to read his mind or something. If it was Sylar at the police station, he could've easily killed Matt or the FBI chick if he wanted to. That's why I think it wasn't Sylar.

That little girl must be someone special and maybe holds the key to solving something.

Majmun said:
Could the guy who tried to kidnap the little girl at the police station be a future Peter and not Sylar? What if Sylar is someone completely different. Maybe that was Peter and he needed that girl for a special purpose, but he fled because he didn't want the cop to read his mind or something. If it was Sylar at the police station, he could've easily killed Matt or the FBI chick if he wanted to. That's why I think it wasn't Sylar.

I've always wondered if that guy wasn't Sylar. I never thought about that guy being Peter though. Unless Peter's powers have changed, and he absorbs them permanently now, that couldn't have been Peter, or the only power he could have borrowed would have been the cop's.

Logan Creed said:
I've always wondered if that guy wasn't Sylar. I never thought about that guy being Peter though. Unless Peter's powers have changed, and he absorbs them permanently now, that couldn't have been Peter, or the only power he could have borrowed would have been the cop's.
True, unless in the future he learns how to use his power more efficiently......and if you think about it, he could've easily killed that little girl if he was evil, as well as the others that were chasing him.

Majmun said:
True, unless in the future he learns how to use his power more efficiently......and if you think about it, he could've easily killed that little girl if he was evil, as well as the others that were chasing him.
Well, he was going to(at least it looked like he was going to)kill that FBI agent by making her shoot herself, until the cop intervened and broke his concentration.

Lando7763 said:

This may be splitting hairs, but I don't think the alter-ego is the gateway her powers, rather just the part of her that knows she HAS powers and/or is willing to use them.

Logan Creed said:
Well, he was going to(at least it looked like he was going to)kill that FBI agent by making her shoot herself, until the cop intervened and broke his concentration.
I don't know....did you see how long he let her stand like that? It seems like if he wanted her dead he would've just made her pull the trigger instead of letting her stay like that for a while. I could be reading too much into it.....

I'm not saying Dark-Niki isnt evil, just that being evil is not a power that Peter can absorb, just like Peter didnt absorb being addicted to drugs. So Peter + Dark-Niki
=/= Dark-Peter. So Peter couldnt have become Sylar by being next to Dark-Niki.

burning-robot said:
I'm not saying Dark-Niki isnt evil, just that being evil is not a power that Peter can absorb, just like Peter didnt absorb being addicted to drugs. So Peter + Dark-Niki
=/= Dark-Peter. So Peter couldnt have become Sylar by being next to Dark-Niki.
Yea, but drug addiction is not part of Isaac's powers. Having your dark side surface is part of Nikki's powers.

Yea, but drug addiction is not part of Isaac's powers. Having your dark side surface is part of Nikki's powers.

Yeah, but what I'm thinking is maybe her power isnt related to the darkside, maybe Good-Niki has super powers too but doesnt know how to use them. Just a thought.

Maybe when Peter meets Niki he can show her that Dark-Niki isnt the source of her power just like he did with Issac and his drugs.

burning-robot said:
Yeah, but what I'm thinking is maybe her power isnt related to the darkside, maybe Good-Niki has super powers too but doesnt know how to use them. Just a thought.

Maybe when Peter meets Niki he can show her that Dark-Niki isnt the source of her power just like he did with Issac and his drugs.
Interesting thoughts. I still think her powers are related to her "dark side" though.

Majmun said:
I don't know....did you see how long he let her stand like that? It seems like if he wanted her dead he would've just made her pull the trigger instead of letting her stay like that for a while. I could be reading too much into it.....
He didn't kill her, but he did kill the agent watching over the little girl. It's not Peter. It was Sylar. IMO.

Maybe Sylar is the dark side of Peter via Nikki's power, combined with everyone elses.:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"