Peter Sarsgaard is Gotham District Attorney Gil Colson

tumblr_o3sotkjAqE1uihqpao1_400.gif

He basically states that his character is not a good person. The Batman talk starts around the 3:30 mark.

Couldn't even give him the choice part of Dent huh?

Sounds like his character is gonna be one we love to hate.

Yeah, as a fan of Sarsgaard, it's a little disappointing that he's not playing a classic Batman villain but I'm sure he'll be good in the role unless they secretly hired the writers of Green Lantern, lol.

Doesn't sound like he's gonna be secretly Dent, but I don't think they'll give a role to someone like Peter Sarsgaard if it's super minor.

What if Peter is the guy in that leaked picture that had “No more lies”.

Could be but I just looked at the picture and it looks like that guy has blond hair.

Just a guess but he probably has a wig for the role.

Maybe. But the social media post of him getting his head shaved seemed to imply that it was for this character. Of course, maybe it was - meaning that he just shaved his hair off to make the wig easier to apply or whatever.

Probably not the case, but the corrupt politician angle has me hoping... Rupert Thorne? Hamilton Hill?

My guess is that since he's shady and in the political arena, he therefore is the obvious suspect when it comes to the murders... until he himself gets killed, throwing the whole investigation out of whack.

Just don't make him a Trump analogue. I swear if they put him in a blonde wig and do that I'll be beside myself. I'm sick to death of beating that dead horse.

Genuinely don’t know how I managed to miss that that was him in the trailer.

I honestly recognised him right away. Well, maybe on the 3rd watch.

Judging by the explosion I'd say he'll end up more like No Face than Two Face.

My guess is that since he's shady and in the political arena, he therefore is the obvious suspect when it comes to the murders... until he himself gets killed, throwing the whole investigation out of whack.

Just don't make him a Trump analogue. I swear if they put him in a blonde wig and do that I'll be beside myself. I'm sick to death of beating that dead horse.

I don't see that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"