Peter Sarsgaard is Gotham District Attorney Gil Colson

Peter is a great actor. I could see him playing either Scarecrow or Mad Hatter given some of his past performances.

As Dent? I can sort of see it, but I'll wait until confirmation.

After Green Lantern, this dude should’ve never been allowed to act again, let alone be cast in another DC movie...

not hyped

hope he surpasses expectations

The picture of him with a half-shaved head might be a playful hint.

Would be pretty ironic if he's Dent, considering he's married to Maggie G. in real life.
You know, I knew they were married and that Maggie was in Dark Knight, but didn't put two and two together until now :funny:

Could be doing make-up tests in that photo Maggie shared.

Similar to these-
ESXOlmj.jpg

GY22MJ0.jpg

He’s clearly playing Lex Luthor. The shaved head confirms it. But since this is intended as an introductory cameo, he’ll only have half of his head shaved. He’ll be fully bald in the next Superman film, which is due out in 2023.

Honestly, post-Mike Engel and post-Katherine Langford, I’m hesitant to believe an actor is playing some huge part just because we don’t know what it will be.

But considering the template of Reeves‘s reveals so far, the lack of character confirmation does feel notable.

Mr Freeze? What other bald Batman characters are there?

Wildcard: Kirk Langstorm

Whomever he may be playing at least he's going to get a second chance to be in a (hopefully but most likely) great comic book movie this time around.

Last edited:
Why would Peter be Grogan? Also Grogan sounds too close to Gordon.

EB6F7491-9EF5-461D-B0C0-D10D5A252BA2.jpeg I know he’s not in the age range but the shaved head is making me think he could actually be playing Firefly

Who knows, but I don’t think it’s Harvey.

Neither Pattinson nor Kravitz’s tweets said the character’s name. And all the tweets that have have had the character names as a hashtag.

This feels like a grasp at straws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"