Sequels Petitions

M

mannyo80

There have been talks by some of the actors of xmen 3, that xmen 3 might be the last one. I am sure all xmen fans will be disappointed if this is true, because some main characters like Gambit & Bishop haven't been introduced yet.

So i was wondering is there a way that we can have an online petition asking for more xmen movies? Just to grab the makers attention and let them know 3 is not enough.

Any ideas on how to make all xmen fan's voices heard on this matter?

A petition, much less an online one is not gonna make them come back. In fact, most of the actors are not coming back because it's simply time to move on and no one wants to get type-cast. There will be more X-Men movies, but getting the X3 cast to return is pretty much out of the question.

well never the less, i think a pettition would show how much the fans cared, and then maybe they would make an X4, which now i think they are currently thinking of not making one..

and it may also motivate those "toeing the line" actors to come back for a fourth (by toeing the line actors, i simpley mean the ones that love being an xman, i.e. Hugh Jackmen, as opposed to those who are contractually obligated, i.e. Halley Berry)

it's a good idea, i don't know if it will work or not, because i am not sure how these things work, but i would sign it...why not, it's worth a shot

L0ngsh0t said:
well never the less, i think a pettition would show how much the fans cared, and then maybe they would make an X4, which now i think they are currently thinking of not making one..

and it may also motivate those "toeing the line" actors to come back for a fourth (by toeing the line actors, i simpley mean the ones that love being an xman, i.e. Hugh Jackmen, as opposed to those who are contractually obligated, i.e. Halley Berry)

it's a good idea, i don't know if it will work or not, because i am not sure how these things work, but i would sign it...why not, it's worth a shot

Agreed...

At first I thought this was another character petition thread...*gambit* anyone...

This petition thread is actually interesting...good idea.

As long as the movie is making money, I wouldn't count out another sequel despite all the talk we're getting from the studio. They'll easily go back on their word. Studios are notorious for it.

i agree with that, if xmen is a hit they will make another

TwilightPro101 said:
As long as the movie is making money, I wouldn't count out another sequel despite all the talk we're getting from the studio. They'll easily go back on their word. Studios are notorious for it.

I agree, the best petition is to go see the movie, and see it often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"