Sequels ***Official X4 Campaign*** [JOIN US!]

We need to show our full support after this development!!!!!!

totally agree!!!

Our fave heroes deserve one last chance to shine. And after Days of future it will be the perfect moment!

where are the hardest x-men fans??

we all are waiting.

the hardest fans are the ones who want even more from the core x-men and the original cast, that has more potential than what we saw in the first three movies

As a Hardcore X Men fan Ill be excited at anything X Men they throw at us. A First Class Sequel, X Men with Cyclops leading, AOA, X Force, Deadpool, New Mutants etc. I just wanna know that DoFP leads everything off with the original trilogy for the better. They have alot to prove. I think your sig said you originally wanted FC movies till like 2025...things change all the time, sometime for the better. First step, make sure DofP doesnt suck. Which I really dont think it will :woot:

Like most I just want my favorite characters to get screen time. And so far none of mine are even in the current films, or have been destroyed in the past films. I just want Fox to prove they know to use the other 100 X men besides the ones they started with in X1-3. Thats all weve seen pretty much. That main team should always be a given regardless, just like they always go to Wolverine they will always go that team roster and villains. There should never be any worries that they wont be included in Foxs franchise. Just worries on how Fox handles them.

Last edited:
totally agree!!!

Our fave heroes deserve one last chance to shine. And after Days of future it will be the perfect moment!

where are the hardest x-men fans??

Why do you keep saying one last chance to shine? IMO, if they go back doing the original series, they don't have to go back doing prequels like the First Class movies. Just do X4, X5, X6, X7, X8, X9 until FOX reboots the entire movie series.

I say at least once, because even if they dont feel the need to do two more sequels with them, Id be so happy to have another movie with the core x-men and that cast.

X3 was a big dissapointment, so just one more movie directed by Singer would please me more than 5 spin-offs and prequels.

of course, if they did X4 and X5 Id be happier, but as long as I get X4, I will have my ultimate x-men movie for the rest of my life, lol

As a Hardcore X Men fan Ill be excited at anything X Men they throw at us. A First Class Sequel, X Men with Cyclops leading, AOA, X Force, Deadpool, New Mutants etc. I just wanna know that DoFP leads everything off with the original trilogy for the better. They have alot to prove. I think your sig said you originally wanted FC movies till like 2025...things change all the time, sometime for the better. First step, make sure DofP doesnt suck. Which I really dont think it will :woot:

Like most I just want my favorite characters to get screen time. And so far none of mine are even in the current films, or have been destroyed in the past films. I just want Fox to prove they know to use the other 100 X men besides the ones they started with in X1-3. Thats all weve seen pretty much. That main team should always be a given regardless, just like they always go to Wolverine they will always go that team roster and villains. There should never be any worries that they wont be included in Foxs franchise. Just worries on how Fox handles them.

I get u, def. My faves characters havent gotten the approach they deserved either. Thats why I really believe 'X4' could be THAT movie.

I believe in Singer, specially now, after Avengers success, and at the same time, after his previous movies, the not so successful Superman returns too, Im sure Singer has a different vision now, I feel like he wants to please the fans more now than back in the day. And Im sure Fox want to please us more too. Fox made big mistakes in the past, but Im sure many of their executives know perfectly why Avengers was a big success, and a good part of that is because Marvel gave the fans why the wanted. They wanted to see a big team movie where everyone had their moment, big action and of course had the comic costumes. The fans were pleased, the general audience were pleased, so the word of mouth made the rest of the work.

Fox now has bigger plans for the X-men. and signing Mark Millar is one of their first good decisions.

They now have Singer, Vaughn and Millar on board, and all together (Fox and creative team) will take care of this franchise better in the upcoming years.

Im positive not just because Im a crazyblind fan, Im just confident because I know things have changed, both in the movie industry and comic movies industry, and on Fox.

And again, I believe Singer is back on the franchise because he always had big plans for it, and with Lauren's support, they will push the studio to move forward.

I just hope Fox realizes soon the incredible potential the X-men universe has.

Im on the same page as you there :up:. My hopes for the future are still multiple team films that fit into a single universe much like Marvels. Until that happens Ill just be scratching my head wondering why Fox isnt taking advantage of all the great characters they have. There should always be the Main X team, but there is just no way they cant fit everything into one film.

...And we need Cyclops back, dont think I can watch another main X men movie without him being an actual leader. Just isnt right.

The future of franchise depends on what happens with Days of future past.

Im on the same page as you there :up:. My hopes for the future are still multiple team films that fit into a single universe much like Marvels. Until that happens Ill just be scratching my head wondering why Fox isnt taking advantage of all the great characters they have. There should always be the Main X team, but there is just no way they cant fit everything into one film.

...And we need Cyclops back, dont think I can watch another main X men movie without him being an actual leader. Just isnt right.
Yes, I think having 2 rotating films (similar to Blue & Gold teams) where the other X-Men can appear at random at any moment would be great once the current set of films are finished. There's too many must-have core X-Men to introduce/star in one film although they could cross that over for a massive event once all the individual X-Men have been properly fleshed out in their own specific team film.

That crossover film should definitely have Cyke as a proper field leader & the main character who leads Xavier's vision, with Storm as the head of the other team. Then the other must-haves to me to create the ultimate X-Men film are Beast, Wolverine, Jean, Iceman, Angel/Archangel, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Kitty, Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit & Emma Frost (& small appearances somewhere from Havok, Polaris, Quicksilver, Banshee & Forge)! :woot: Having been fully developed previously they won't all need to have starring roles.

If they're willing to get crazy in crossover sequel time then even throw Bishop & Cable into the mix. :wow:

Exactly, all those characters are fan favorites who people want to see and would just take decades to develop properly in one film. Just wanna see them branch out and expand.

Add in a covert X force or Uncanny X Force team with a mix of Cable, Deadpool, Cannonball, Domino, Warpath, Siryn, Fantomex, Wolverine, Archangel, Psylocke or X-23 and I would be pretty friggen stoked. They havnt tapped into any of that. Even with all those characters theres still tons to chose from and stories to tell...

Fox has a gold mine if they just set it up right.

Last edited:
totally agree.

if Fox plays their cards right, we are up into something really special with our x-men

I cant be more excited about the near future!

Casual viewers would get tired if there are 2 to 3 on-going X-Men series at the same time. It could lead to the films underperforming at the box-office. So I suggest they should just continue the original series.

Maybe if they are the same characters over and over and they are similar, and even then I dont think they will. Theres a demand and untapped area for this stuff, The X comics and MCU do extremely well. People dont get bored they become more invested. Just like any kind of series.

Its fact they just cant do the universe justice with just one series. Until they try no one will ever know...Very few people hate the X Men, they have just been disappointed by the lack and quality of the movies.

How many times have you heard wheres or bring back Nightcrawler, Colossus, Jubille, Deadpool, Psylocke, Cyclops, Storm, Gambit, Dazzler, Polaris, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Cable, Bishop, Archangel, Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Mr Sinister, Apocalypse etc.

Thats like three seperate movie series right there that everyone will see. People want to see them now not wait 10 years for hopefully a cameo from their favorite character. I would argue most all those characters I mentioned are more popular then Guardians Of The Galaxy and Ant Man to casual viewers, but when you connect even the unpopular ones to a whole people become interested and want to know how they are connected. Marvels films are proof of that. Building a larger complex universe works not a simplified one.

Last edited:
Maybe if they are the same characters over and over and they are similar, and even then I dont think they will. Theres a demand and untapped area for this stuff, The X comics and MCU do extremely well. People dont get bored they become more invested. Just like any kind of series.

Its fact they just cant do the universe justice with just one series. Until they try no one will ever know...Very few people hate the X Men, they have just been disappointed by the lack and quality of the movies.

How many times have you heard wheres or bring back Nightcrawler, Colossus, Jubille, Deadpool, Psylocke, Cyclops, Storm, Gambit, Dazzler, Polaris, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Cable, Bishop, Archangel, Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Mr Sinister, Apocalypse etc.

Thats like three seperate movie series right there that everyone will see. People want to see them now not wait 10 years for hopefully a cameo from their favorite character. I would argue most all those characters I mentioned are more popular then Guardians Of The Galaxy and Ant Man to casual viewers, but when you connect even the unpopular ones to a whole people become interested and want to know how they are connected. Marvels films are proof of that. Building a larger complex universe works not a simplified one.

Comics is way way different to movies especially the comics are not that expensive to make compare to movies.

And MCU only started in 2008 and they aren't just using the name of Iron Man to sell the movies of Thor, Captain America, Hulk and the Avengers.

Im talking about audience interest in series. I dont see any facts backing up that expanding the X Men universe will make people loose interest.

Im talking about audience interest in series. I dont see any facts backing up that expanding the X Men universe will make people loose interest.

Well if they keep releasing a new X-Men movie every 6 months, do you think the casual viewers won't get tired of that. Its not that tiring for us because we spend our time posting in this message board and we are hard-core X-Men fans. But casual viewers won't have the effort and time to check out every X-Men movie or every X-Men prequel inside the theater. Plus making these X-Men movies are expensive, unless FOX is willing to spend $40 million for a X-Factor movie, for a New Mutants movie, then they might easily get their money back. But I don't see it happening.

1 X Men movie a year should be the goal. Which is hopefully what they are doing now. I do think they can get away with two every year if they play their cards right. But one a year like they are doing now is a great start!

Last edited:
1 X Men movie a year should be the goal. Which is hopefully what they are doing now. I do think they can get away with two every year if they play their cards right. But one a year like they are doing now is a great start!

totally agree. to hell with that 3 years gap. Its time to step the game up.

They can do smaller movies between big team sequels, and once some characters are introduced, lets go to the next big event movie or crossover.

totally agree. to hell with that 3 years gap. Its time to step the game up.

They can do smaller movies between big team sequels, and once some characters are introduced, lets go to the next big event movie or crossover.

Agreed. :up:

how many followers do you think we'll have around DOFP release?

I think more than 500 for sure.... but wouldnt it be awesome if we gets more than 1000 followers?

I know its not a huge number, but to me 1000 persons following our campaign would be a great achievement

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"