Days of Future Past Full LIST of Interesting Points about X:FC (by all fans)

^ Hellion it does! I think Emma is the key link to Singer's X3 (which Calvin from the boards pointed out that isn't really X3, since the official title for the film refrained from using numbers - even X2 had that logo of theirs - so technically the third X-Men film hasn't been made yet).

^ Hellion it does! I think Emma is the key link to Singer's X3 (which Calvin from the boards pointed out that isn't really X3, since the official title for the film refrained from using numbers - even X2 had that logo of theirs - so technically the third X-Men film hasn't been made yet).

To be fair, I was mostly being facetious, I don't really think Fox would make an "X3" to override Last Stand.

To be fair, I was mostly being facetious, I don't really think Fox would make an "X3" to override Last Stand.

I think most of us would be okay with it, though!

In all seriousness, I think it would essentially mean that Fox is admitting that they screwed up if "X3" was ever to be made. However, I bet it would make some money, so that's the other side to the argument.

I think most of us would be okay with it, though!

In all seriousness, I think it would essentially mean that Fox is admitting that they screwed up if "X3" was ever to be made. However, I bet it would make some money, so that's the other side to the argument.

I think it would be very tricky to get the cast together again though. McKellen, Stewart, Jackman (though he and Stewart will probably comply), Berry, Romjin, Paquin, Ashmore, even Marsden and Jensen. Lets face it, we've had an excellent cast of actors and actresses, but chances of them working together yet again for a full-length film are very slim.

So that's yet another interesting point about X:FC (other than it sounding like a fast-food chain): Our first look at a full-length 'alternative' X-Men cast!

I think it would be very tricky to get the cast together again though. McKellen, Stewart, Jackman (though he and Stewart will probably comply), Berry, Romjin, Paquin, Ashmore, even Marsden and Jensen. Lets face it, we've had an excellent cast of actors and actresses, but chances of them working together yet again for a full-length film are very slim.

So that's yet another interesting point about X:FC (other than it sounding like a fast-food chain): Our first look at a full-length 'alternative' X-Men cast!

Now that you mention it, that cast would be pretty difficult to pull together. I'm sure most of them had three picture deals, so they're definitely not obligated to come back for another movie. And even if you could manage it, it probably wouldn't be worth the price tag. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"