Phase 3 Leaks

thoughtful-oprah.gif

I'm so glad that I was born in a time where it is possible for all of these comics to be adapted to film.

It sure is a great time to be a nerd!

Great news its true. Mindblown!

If this is legit, and that is a huge IF ...
... then it is fkn awesome beyond words. Marvel is going to rule the world.

If this is legitimate, it's pretty impressive. My only complaint is
Bucky as Cap. I think giving Sam the suit would go over much better.

If this is legitimate, it's pretty impressive. My only complaint is
Bucky as Cap. I think giving Sam the suit would go over much better.

I disagree.

Bucky is far closer to Cap than Sam is and therefor a more logical replacement imo. He is also more in the league of where Steve is physically, while I thought Falcon Cap in the comics was pretty dumb since it turned Cap into something completely different.

Has nobody caught on that all these "leaks" generally tend to be very vague things without too much detail and when there is detail, it's usually a popular fan theory, something from the comics, or a common sense guess (Oh you mean there's going to be a new Avengers line-up featuring the new characters they're heavily pushing in Phase 3? WHAT A SHOCK).

And in the case of Age of Ultron it's just the logical extension of stuff that has already been said in interviews.

Mjölnir;30819711 said:
I disagree.

Bucky is far closer to Cap than Sam is and therefor a more logical replacement imo. He is also more in the league of where Steve is physically, while I thought Falcon Cap in the comics was pretty dumb since it turned Cap into something completely different.

At the end of the day, though, Bucky has the physical qualifications to take up the shield, but he's all wrong idealistically. Out of everyone in the Marvel Universe, Sam is the closest to Cap in the sense of his morality and leadership skills. Plus, Bucky adds more as The Winter Soldier than Sam does as Falcon.

I want to see Sam as Falcon get some Stark upgrades for his flight gear in AoU or later. And a more colorful costume. Not a fan of him replacing Cap. Sam's schtick is all reliant on his gear(which is awesome). Apart from that Rumlow was giving him a helluva hard time at the end of TWS. He just doesn't have the goods in that sense.

Last edited:
I'd rather see Cap retired. It makes the title of Captain America seem so interchangeable to the point of it being like Iron Man/Iron Patriot

I'd rather see Cap retired. It makes the title of Captain America seem so interchangeable to the point of it being like Iron Man/Iron Patriot

I've always liked the concept that there always needs to be a Captain America, he's basically Marvel's Superman: More than just one man, but an ideal, the moral rock that holds all the heroes together.

Well it's true that the title technically belongs to the U.S. government and they can make a new Cap whenever they like. But it's also true that there will only ever be one real Capt. America and that's Steve Rogers. I wouldn't mind John Walker/US Agent showing up though and having it be a point of distinction between him and Rogers. It'd also be an opportunity to establish some more Marvel lore in the MCU such as the Power Broker who gives Walker his super powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"