Villain hopes for Phase 3?

You mean the 4 new IPs. You forgot either Doctor Strange or Inhumans. And Iron Man will still be the main antagonist. Crossbones would be working behind the scenes and Zemo would just make things convoluted. I'd save him for Thunderbolts come Phase 4.
You're right, 4. Forgot about Dr. Strange there for a minute since he's the biggest "name" of the bunch already and I don't imagine him needing the help in sales.

I disagree that Zemo would make things too convoluted, but I guess we'll just have to see what they have in store.

There need to be a lot more villains exposed in these movies. it can only help for a real villains team to activate in Infinity War. We need a new "masters of Evil" as well as an MCU version of the Hellfire Club.

Captain America: The Civil War - Baron Zemo/Crossbones
Doctor Strange - Baron Mordo/Dormammu
Thor: Ragnarok - Surtur/Enchantress/Executioner
Black Panther - Klaw
Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 - Thanos
Ms. Marvel- Moonstone/Brood
Inhumans- Maximus
Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 - Thanos

Captain America: Civil War - Baron Zemo, Crossbones, possibly other Thunderbolts
Doctor Strange - Baron Mordo, Dormammu
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - Magus and the Church of Universal Truth
Thor: Ragnarok - Enchantress, Executioner, Surtur
Black Panther - Klaw, Man-Ape
Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1 - Kang, Thanos
Captain Marvel - Yon-Rogg, Supreme Intelligence, Sentry 459, Moonstone (set up for sequel)
Inhumans - Maximus
Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2 - Thanos (duh)

Most of these are pretty straightforward and everyone's been naming them.

I'd like to see...

Captain America: The Civil War - Baron Zemo / Masters of Evil
Doctor Strange- Baron Mordo (Dormammu as a background villain)
Guardians of the Galaxy- Korvac (Thanos in the background)
Thor: Ragnarok - Loki, Enchantress, Surtur
Black Panther- Klaw
Avengers: Infinity War Part 1- Kang (Thanos in the Background)
Ms. Marvel- Moonstone (Thanos in the background)
The Inhumans- Maelstrom (Thanos in the background)
Avengers: Infinity War Part 2- Thanos w/ the full Gauntlet.
Captain America: Civil War, honestly should be Iron Man and the U.S. government. Though I do think Crossbones will take him out. Maybe in this universe Winter Soldier takes his bullet. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Doctor Strange has to have Baron Mordo with Dormammu puppeting. Totally.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is a toughy. Korvac and The Badoons would be cool, but I'm kind of leaning towards an evil Adam Warlock (The Magus) and the Universal Church of Truth. He is seen and has been confirmed by Gunn that his cocoon was broken and he was released from The Collector's collection.

Thor: Ragnarok... It'll definitely be Surtur. As well as The Midgard Serpent. With Loki and Enchantress attempting to scheme. (I'd love to see The Wrecking Crew in it, though.)

Black Panther... I'd be cool with Klaw, but he may be used in Age of Ultron, so... Killmonger?

Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1. I think Kang the Conqueror would be cool and is a good guess. Death has got to be in there somewhere. Maybe Kronos.

Captain Marvel. Hrm...could be Moonstone. I'm thinking Deathbird and The Shi'ar will be a heavy theme in her film. But who knows, they may make her down to Earth (pun intended).

Inhumans have to face off against Maelstrom, agreed.

Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2. Gotta be Thanos. With Death and again, maybe Kronos in play.

I need Zemo in Civil War. For Captain Marvel I'd really like to see Deathbird involved in some capacity.

For Black Panther I think we'll see Klaw but maybe we could have him working with Kilmonger.

I need Zemo in Civil War. For Captain Marvel I'd really like to see Deathbird involved in some capacity.

For Black Panther I think we'll see Klaw but maybe we could have him working with Kilmonger.

I've always wondered who has the rights to the Sh'iar empire. I imagine Fox.

Deathbird is complicated because while the Shi'ar are X-Men characters, Deathbird originated in Ms. Marvel. So she could be a joint rights case.

I've always wondered who has the rights to the Sh'iar empire. I imagine Fox.

I think so too. The way the X-Men Universe goes, I think it's extremely unlikely they'll ever appear. If they were allowed to do crossovers, though, they might fit well in a Fantastic Four universe.

Hope in Infinity War part 2 the baddies will be all the best bad guys from the films, dead or alive. Then Thanos.

I'd like to see the villains get a little more down to Earth: Doc Oc, Kingpin, perhaps even Punisher.

Is Doom the property of Sony along with F4?

Now that we have more info...

I'm not listing villains who have already appeared or who I've already listed below to cut down on redundancy

Jessica Jones - Purple Man (confirmed)

Daredevil Season 2 - Bullseye, Elektra, Eric Slaughter, Kirigi

Captain America: Civil War - Zemo/Crossbones/Half the Avengers (confirmed)

Luke Cage - Chemistro

Doctor Strange - Dormammu, Baron Mordo

Jessica Jones Season 2 - Not sure. I'm the least familiar with her.

Daredevil Season 3 - Typhoid, Bushwhacker, Echo, Bullet, Nuke to end the season with Born Again.

Guardians 2 - Matriarch

Luke Cage Season 2 - Nighshade

Spider-Man - Scorpion, Shocker

Iron Fist - Harold Meachum for the first half, then Chaka

Thor: Ragnarok - Surtur/Hela

Jessica Jones Season 3 - Not sure

Defenders - The Hood

Daredevil Season 4 - Owl (Son of Leland), Mysterio, Electro

Avengers: Infinity War: Part 1 - Thanos

Luke Cage Season 3 - Bushmaster

Black Panther - Klaw/Killmonger

Iron Fist Season 2: Radeon, Master Kahn, Steel Serpent in final two episodes

Captain Marvel: Yon-Rogg, Doctor Minerva, Shatterax

Jessica Jones Season 4 - Again, not sure. Don't know her rogues gallery all that well.

Daredevil Season 5 - Mister Fear, Lady Bullseye

Avengers: Infinity War: Part 2 - Magus

Luke Cage Season 4 - Warhawk and Hi-Tech

Inhumans - Maximus

Iron Fist Season 3 - Crane Mother, various baddies in the 1920s in Orson's flashbacks

And this is where Phase 4 would start.

Captain America - Taskmaster

Daredevil - Bullseye with his bloody costume

Doctor Strange - Shuma-Gorath

Spider-Man - The Vulture (young, cybernetic version)

Thor: Ragnarok - The Enchantress

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 - Kang

I hope the Red Skull comes back. I couldn't care less if Hugo Weaving plays him; I feel like you could easily replace him without anyone noticing. But I feel like we keep getting second tier (Zola, Zemo) or D-List (Batroc, Strucker) villains for Cap, while his true arch-enemy is out there somewhere and needs to be dealt with.

I hope the Red Skull comes back. I couldn't care less if Hugo Weaving plays him; I feel like you could easily replace him without anyone noticing. But I feel like we keep getting second tier (Zola, Zemo) or D-List (Batroc, Strucker) villains for Cap, while his true arch-enemy is out there somewhere and needs to be dealt with.

What if Christoph Waltz began playing Red Skull?

Hugo Weaving is in my opinion perhaps the most replacable villain actor in the MCU. Much thanks to the red face heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"