Plans For Spider-Man 4,5, and 6

ernesth100

The Writing Avenger
Reaction score
Spider-Man 4: Return of the Goblin

Spider-Man is happily fighting a couple of basic criminals in a very good mood and at the top of his game he raps them up in a matter of a few minutes and then Spider-Man swinging through the city all happy like and then dropping behind a large Cathedral. The he get's changed into a tuxito and then he begins a wedding with Mary Jane. Ant May, the Bugle Staff and even JJ attend.

It's revealed that Norman's body is being kept by Adrian Toomes at Toomes Electronics, which was previosly Oscorp in a secret room. He was never hit in any fatal parts and his body was put into a sort of shock or healing coma and he's been recuperating this whole time.(Keep in mind we saw his Spider-Man put his body on the bed, but we never saw them put him in the coffin, he could've easily been replaced). He awakens and goes on a rampage finding out his son died in what Adrian describes as "a battle with Spider-Man" before Adrian can even continue Osborn assumes the worst and critically injures Adrian breaks out of the secret room and finds his Goblin lair.

He grabs his most lethal weapons a new glider and goes out after Peter for killing his son and Peter and MJ are celebrating there wedding and marriage which hs been completed off screen. Goblin attacks and carries Peter off and beats the hell out of him convinced Peter killed his son and then he stops and decides to let Peter live and kill MJ instead like he originally planned.

He goes after MJ and is about to attack her when Peter swings in in costume. Goblin battles Spider-Man to a standstill and manages to jame the missile launcher in his Glider with his webs. The glider explodes but Goblin gets away. He realizes he alone will never be able to defeat Spider-Man thus he sneeks into the Toomes Electronics database and steals the list of plans they had for Oscorp's projects for more human enhancements.

The list includes, an human enhancer with the DNA of a lion in it(Kraven), an special illusion gas(Mysterio), shockwave gloves(Shocker), an human enhancer with rhino DNA(Rhino), he also threatens Sandman by capturing his daughter unless he helps stop Spider-Man and Sandman agrees. Along with the Goblin himself these people will be assembled in the next movie and become The Sinister Six.

Now for Spider-Man 4: The Sinister Six

It opens with Spider-Man sleeping with Mary Jane feeding her grapes. Meanwhile Goblin and Sandman confront Kraven who is a circus freak that wrestles tigers. They offer Kraven riches if he joins The Six and he does taking the drug and transforming himself.

Meanwhile Spider-Man is stopping a saves a man about to commit suicide and the man is a business owner and says he can't take all the power but Peter tells him about the Great Power and Great Responsibility thing and then he thanks Spider-Man as he swings off.

Kraven confronts a large thug that Spider-Man put away and he agrees to become the Rhino. He also confronts a failing actor/special effect artist whom was fired from his job after the studio wanted a Spider-Man movie(I don't know about you guys but this would be HILARIOUS to me)but he refused to act in it. Thus this man is told how he can mess with Spider-Man's head and get revenge. He becomes Mysterio.

Meanwhile Peter is doing yet another heroic deed and stops a firetruck from hitting a woman and her baby. He comes back to Mary Jane and tells her and she makes a joke about a baby. But Peter doesn't want a Spider-Boy crawling on the walls. Goblin confronts the final criminal a friend of the guy that became Rhino and was also thwarted by Spider-Man and he gives this man the Shock Gloves. He becomes the shocker.

Spider-Man is swinging through the town with Mary Jane in his arms and here's an explosion. He drops MJ atop a building and runs off but see's a large Spider attacking he goes to punch it but it dissolves into green mist. From the mist comes Rhino whom knocks Spider-Man into Sandman whom, knocks him into a car. Which the Shocker blows up, Spider-Man gets out of the way just in time but see's one of Goblin's bombs and jumps up. He back flips but Kraven grabs him.

Goblin, Sandman, Shocker, Rhino, and Mysterio all assemble and Goblin laughs. Begin the most badass battle in the history of time and space. Where Spider-Man plays his big mouth for once and makes the enemies take each other out and in the end provails. He emerges Victorious but incredibly hurt and lies in the bed with MJ at home as she forgives him for rarely being there and always leaving because she knew what she was getting into when she married Spider-Man.

Meanwhile some of the goo from Venom has been wandering around and a man in running away after a bloody stabbing. He stops in an alley and the goo get's on him turning him into Carnage. Too Be Continued

Now for the End of Tobey's Spider-Man series Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage

Adrian Toomes injury from Return of Goblin has gotten worse, he can barely walk and the fact that he's very old already doesn't help, he's actually rolling around in a wheelchair the majority of the time. So he plans to get revenge on Norman who is in a Mental Hospital at the moment. He has developed a special flying suit as well called the Vulture Suit that will allow him to fly and no longer need to be stuck on the ground or in his chair.

The suit works and he flies to the mental hospital and breaks in immediately going to Norman's cell. At first the Goblin is speaking and laughs at Adrians ridiculous costume but then Norman lays down the truth and tells Adrian that neither of them are going to live forever, no amount of technology will change that. Adrian prepares to kill Norman but Spider-Man arrives and battles him. Spider-Man wins by breaking Vultures wings and grounding him, Vulture takes one hit from Spider-Man and due to being old is instantly knocked out.

Spider-Man is sitting on the roof of a building when all of a sudden he hears screams. Something huge and red is attacking it's tentacles pulling in everyone and just killing them. It's Carnage. Spider-Man battles Carnage realizing it's like Venom but different and he looses. The only reason he escapes is because a near by bell tower goes off and Carnage runs away.

Peter goes home and tells MJ about the horror and she responds that Carnage was revealed a serial killer Cletus Kassidy on the news. MJ tells Peter to do what he has to do because people like this won't stop, until you FORCE them to stop. The way MJ puts emphasis on the word force let's Peter know she thinks he might have to kill Carnage, but Peter wonders if it's possible to do it without that. MJ says, Spider-Man may be strong but Peter Parker is smart amd is sure he'll find away around it.

Suddenly Carnage attacks again, this time at the Dialy Bugle where he plans to kill JJJ for reporting his identity on the news. JJJ is still yelling at Carnage thinking he's in laegue with Spider-Man. But Carnage just laughs and prepares to kill Jameson. Spider-Man comes in and knocks Carnage through the wall. This time he's not holding back or anything this monster must be stopped. He beats Carnage with all his might but too no avail. Spider-Man realizes he's not using one his most vital tools, the genius of Peter Parker and instead relying on the strength of Spider-Man.

So he runs and Carnage laughing follow's teeling Spider-Man he can't escape. Spider-Man takes Cletus all the way too a Rocket Station where he and Carnage battle inside the rocket as it lauches. The sound tears the symbiote of Cletus before he can kill Spider-Man and Peter escapes the rocket with Cletus leaving the symbiote on board as it launches into space.

Spider-Man turns in Cletus and stands triumphant once again ensuring that as long as there is evil there will be Spider-Man because he didn't choose this power, but it's his responsibilty. And then it ends with the most epic Final Swing scene ever as Spider-Man recalls all the battles he's faught the losses and the friends that have come into his life.

Ah, that really satisfied me. What did you guys think?

No Return of the Goblin. lol we already have two Goblin villains and you want it for third time in only 4 movies? People think Spider-Man has no other villains left lol. No Carnage either. He terrible villain.

Hey, ernesth100, I see your idea's and you must've put a lot of work into them. But I must respectully disagree with you on this. I do not like the Carnage villain, but that's just my opinion. You can like him if you want. As for the Return of the Goblin haven't we already had three? Sorry if this comes off as a bit rude, but I'm just saying.

THIS would've been a much nicer way of saying it than "lol, nope, too many Goblin's. Carnage a terrible villain!". But I still respect your opinion so let me explain.

Let's pretend these movies actually happened. That probably would've mean't Spider-Man 4 in 2010, Spider-Man 5 in 2012, and 6 in 2014. Which would mean Webb's Series never happened. Thus meaning the Webb Series Goblin never existed. Which would mean the only two Goblin's are Harry's Goblin, whom is deceased, and Norman's Goblin. I chose to bring Norman's Goblin back because, let's be honest Willem Dafoe's Goblin was on point. Or at least that's my opinion.

His plan for revenge on Spider-Man also helps me set up the Six. As for Carnage, well it was either him or Electro. I don't know if he's a bad villain or not, but I thought he had potential. But again it's all just my opinion bro. :)

Edit: Just for the record I also used Kraven, Shocker, Rhino, Mysterio, and Vulture in the sequels. I know for a fact Spider-Man has "other villains left".

Sorry I not try to sound rude I just saying that using Goblin third time and Carnage is not good idea. Raimi already did Harry and Norman Goblin, and then Norman back again just after Harry is too much Goblin for franchise lol.

Bring Lizard in for Spider-Man 4 and do him good because ASM didn't.

I suppose Conners could be the one to assemble the 6 too. Since he's just a smart, if not smarter than Norman. And Doc Ock's dead so he's not an option.

I don't think that Connors should be in charge of assembling the Sinister Six. He's not really a bad guy who would do that. If anything he would be manipulated into joining. IDK if the S6 would work in the Raimi franchise considering the death of Doctor Octopus (unless they found a way to bring him back, which is unlikely).

SM4 - Kraven/Lizard
Base it off Kraven's Last Hunt,but tweak it a little.Kraven comes out of nowhere and fights and defeats Spider-Man.Kraven buries Spider-Man and takes his costume to prove that he is a better Spider-Man.

Kraven in the Spider-Man costume takes out the mob (even killing a few of them),killing regular criminals,then hunts down the Lizard who lives in the sewers and pulls people down into them where he eats them.

After Kraven defeats the Lizard,Kraven locks him in a cage.Spider-Man wakes up in a coffin and digs himself out.Spider-Man finds a note from Kraven saying,find me.

Spider-Man gets a spare costume and shows up where Kraven says he will be.Kraven takes the Spider-Man costume that he was wearing and takes it off saying that he has proved that he is the better Spider-Man.

Saying that he took out the mob,took out criminals,and defeated the Lizard,something that Spider-Man couldn't do.

Kraven releases the Lizard from his cage thinking the Lizard will kill Spider-Man as Kraven makes his way out of the sewer.But Spider-Man barely defeats the Lizard.

The Lizard is in a special prison,he cannot be turned back human,his transformation is permanent.

The next day Peter Parker is walking the streets afraid that Kraven could pop up at anytime,and Peter is scared that he has met his match,that Kraven is someone that he cannot beat.

SM5 - The Rhino

Have some no name mob boss since Raimi couldn't use Kingpin.This mob boss calls The Rhino a mob thug who had an experimental procedure done.The mob boss wants Spider-Man dead because of what Kraven in the Spider-Man costume did in the previous movie.

SM6 - The Shocker

Use the Sin-Eater story just replace The Sin-Eater with The Shocker.

I suppose Conners could be the one to assemble the 6 too. Since he's just a smart, if not smarter than Norman. And Doc Ock's dead so he's not an option.

Lizard not a type of villain who makes villain teams like that. Norman is as dead as Doc Ock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"