Players (from the creators of 'American Vandal')

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score

From the Peabody Award-winning creators of "American Vandal," Tony Yacenda and Dan Perrault, PLAYERS is a comedic documentary-style series that follows a fictional pro League of Legends esports team, as they pursue their first championship after years of close calls and heartache. To win it all, they will need their prodigy, a 17-year-old rookie, and their 27-year-old veteran to put their egos aside and work together.

Loved the 1st episode was thought it was hilarious, but mostly I genuinely surprised at how much 'heart' it had.

American Vandal's cancellation still hurts. It was way better than it had any right to be. So childish but actually had a lot of great social commentary.

Didn't know they had a new series. Will have to check it

American Vandal's cancellation still hurts. It was way better than it had any right to be. So childish but actually had a lot of great social commentary.

Didn't know they had a new series. Will have to check it

American Vandal was so good. A very pleasant surprise, as was season 2 when they managed to do it again. It stung to see it go.

Caught up with all 4 episodes, even though the show is hilarious I found the humor takes more of a 'backseat' compared to American Vandal and they focus more on the storyline and character developments

Episode 5 is out, you know for a 'mockumentary' this sure is compelling drama.

One of the best finals I've seen this year, sure hope we get a season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"