The Dark Knight Rises Poison Ivy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Film.com have chosen Isla Fisher as their choice for Ivy :up:

isla is perfect
c5kqo.png

widescreen- http://i39.tinypic.com/2cifj7s.png
square screen- http://i40.tinypic.com/50jqfl.png

nice manip, but beside the red hair and the costume I see nothing that says Poison Ivy...
Isla is too cute and no Ivy-material :o

Last edited:
What is it with Isla as Ivy? Shes such a terrible choice! SHel ook more like Harley Quinn than anything.

Have any of you been reading "Gotham Sirens"? My word, Ivy represents an impossible ideal there...

I haven't, any pics of her from there?

Btw, is it a good story?

I haven't, any pics of her from there?

Btw, is it a good story?

I'm nowhere near a scanner, I'm afraid.

It's a good read, written by Paul Dini, after all. It's raison d'etre seems to be eye candy. Harley looks cute, Selina looks sexy, and Ivy is just breathtakingly gorgeous. She has an implicitly female-domination relationship with Edward Nigma. It's hard to suppress a pang of envy.

Buy it: it's fun.

I'm nowhere near a scanner, I'm afraid.

It's a good read, written by Paul Dini, after all. It's raison d'etre seems to be eye candy. Harley looks cute, Selina looks sexy, and Ivy is just breathtakingly gorgeous. She has an implicitly female-domination relationship with Edward Nigma. It's hard to suppress a pang of envy.

Buy it: it's fun.
And that is EXACTLY how it should be. Ivy should be the most gorgeous of the three IMO. Not cute, but extreamly sexy and gorgeous.

Hillary Swank gets my vote. Genius scientist with a strong female presence.

Hillary Swank gets my vote. Genius scientist with a strong female presence.

Actually I have always viewed her as a strong choice for catwoman.

I mean shes athletic and toned just like you would expect a cat burglar to be and there is almost something feline-like about her sometimes

Although Beckinsale would be pretty great too as catwoman

What about Rachel Nichols as Poison Ivy ? She was an Orion named Gaila who was a cadet at the Starfleet Academy that made out with Kirk in this summers blockbuster STAR TREK film . And is set to be Agent Scarlett in the upcoming G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra film .

STAR TREK
stills001.jpg

GI JOE
promo004.jpg

I LOVE Nichols, though I'm not sure about her as Ivy. I mean, I wouldn't be totally against it, but there are better choices.

It looks like Alicia Witt to me. Like, a before nose-job photo. She looks like she did in Cybill there.

aliciawitt.jpg

I don't want to get into a "You're an idiot," "No, you're an idiot," thing here, but there's NO WAY that's Alicia Witt.
It's Witt. The pic is old, I've seen it posted many times over the years when someone has brought up Witt for a role. Not to mention you SEE the pic when you type her name in Google.

Well, to be fair, you can type any name in google and you'll be bound to find a few pics that aren't of that person. I've googled Witt purposely(sp?) to find that pic and I did, but it linked back to this thread.

I personally think it is Witt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back