The Dark Knight Rises Poison Ivy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two-Face

Harvey Dent
Reaction score
Hi since that crap movie BATMAN & ROBIN Poison Ivy was started as campy character along with Mr Freeze and Bane. We know Poison Ivy is good character She needs good treatment of Nolan & Co what could be good story to tell? Who should play her? Do you think she won't be featuring in future Batman movies?

I think Pamela Isley will make a small appearence but not Poison Ivy. Salma Hayek

I never thought Salma Hayek playing Pamela Isley.

Isla Fisher, selling blue poppies to Crane.

I agree. Poison Ivy should be rectified. If given the right treatment, she could be a fantastic character. As for playingher, that's though as there are a few good choices. Uma Thurman probably could've pulled it off if a better script had been used because, that movie aside, she is a very good actress (for those who disagree, wathc Dangerous Liasons or Pulp Fiction). But she won't be coming back. I would go for Lindsay Lohan. for the role. She'd dfenitely have to regain her red hair, and probably put on a few pounds, but once she's got all that out of the way, I think she could do the role. Lindsay, I feel, is one of the few people in Hollywood who can act today. Some may disagree, but I think her and Rachel McAdams are the best young actors in Hollywood. However, if it so happens that Lindsay gets passed up, then without a doubt I'm voting for either Charlize Theron or Angelina for Jolie. Sorry to all you Angelina for Catwoman supporters, but Jolie is Ivy, not the Cat.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I agree. Poison Ivy should be rectified. If given the right treatment, she could be a fantastic character. As for playingher, that's though as there are a few good choices. Uma Thurman probably could've pulled it off if a better script had been used because, that movie aside, she is a very good actress (for those who disagree, wathc Dangerous Liasons or Pulp Fiction). But she won't be coming back. I would go for Lindsay Lohan. for the role. She'd dfenitely have to regain her red hair, and probably put on a few pounds, but once she's got all that out of the way, I think she could do the role. Lindsay, I feel, is one of the few people in Hollywood who can act today. Some may disagree, but I think her and Rachel McAdams are the best young actors in Hollywood. However, if it so happens that Lindsay gets passed up, then without a doubt I'm voting for either Charlize Theron or Angelina for Jolie. Sorry to all you Angelina for Catwoman supporters, but Jolie is Ivy, not the Cat.

I literally disagree with everything you just said except the Uma part.

Nicole Kidman for Ivy.

nicolekidivy.jpg

-R

I don't want Nicole Kidman she was in Batman Forever and I don't want former Batman actors.

I like Poison Ivy... but I don't really like Nolan's style.
Still, If she was to be in one of the next movies, I'd go with:

Bryce Dallas Howard (24)
yellowhood.jpg

She's a bit young IMO, but she looks like she could be good.

How could I've missed this!

I'm voting for either Charlize Theron or Angelina for Jolie.

YEAH! ANGELINA FOR JOLIE DAMMIT!!
...eh, say what? :p

I'm kidding, I'm kidding... it's all in good fun.

Yay, another excuse for me to post my Jennifer Aniston manip. Thats right, I said Aniston. Like I could give a crap what any of you passionate people have to say belittling my open minded opinions. I hate Theron and Jolie so I chose Aniston. Have a problem? Kiss my skinny plump hairy ass. :)

JenIvycopy.gif

The Undertaker said:
Yay, another excuse for me to post my Jennifer Aniston manip. Thats right, I said Aniston. Like I could give a crap what any of you passionate people have to say belittling my open minded opinions. I hate Theron and Jolie so I chose Aniston. Have a problem? Kiss my skinny plump hairy ass. :)

JenIvycopy.gif

After seeing this manip, I think Jennifer would own the part.

The Undertaker said:

JenIvycopy.gif

Whoa, :eek: :up: .

Alfie Luke said:
Bryce Dallas Howard (24)
yellowhood.jpg

I like this idea, she is a great actress and would fit in well with the world Nolan is trying to create for us.

Robin91939 said:
Nicole Kidman for Ivy.

nicolekidivy.jpg

-R

Despite the likeness in that pic, Kidman is somewhat too old and besides, she already played, Dr Chase Maridian.(sp?)

Julianne Moore Boogie Nights Body of Evidence Assassins
The Big Lebowski The Forgotten
juliannemoore.jpg

Geena Davis The Long Kiss Good Night Thelma & Louise Earth Girls Are Easy The Fly
034.jpg

Jaime Pressly Poison Ivy III:The New Seduction Jack & Jill Fastlane
jaime_pressly_fhm_10_jpg.jpg

Angie Everhart Bordello of Blood Running Red The Substitute: Failure Is Not an Option
Angie20everhart023.jpg

Monica Bellucci The Matrix Reloaded Brotherhood of the Wolf Tears of the Sun
63f91e02.jpg

Captain Wonder said:
juliannemoore.jpg

Geena Davis The Long Kiss Good Night Thelma & Louise Earth Girls Are Easy The Fly
034.jpg

Good choices but which one you will cast?

Angie Everhart Bordello of Blood Running Red The Substitute: Failure Is Not an Option
Angie20everhart023.jpg

63f91e02.jpg

Good choices but which one you will cast?

Captain Wonder said:
juliannemoore.jpg

034.jpg

Angie20everhart023.jpg

63f91e02.jpg

Davis and Moore are excellent choices. They're both a little old, but I think they still look the part and are great actresses. I also really like whoever suggested Kidman and Anistion. All four of these would work well.

Elizabeth Hurley!! :up: :up:
Did any of you see her in Bedazzled ? Woah!:eek:

2nd choice is Charlize Theron :up:

Trying to think of other actresses...
What do you guys think of this one, she's pretty cute:

Amber Valletta ( 31 yrs / 5' 8'' )
triarrives.jpg

Psycho_Sith said:
Elizabeth Hurley!! :up: :up:
Did any of you see her in Bedazzled ? Woah!:eek:

2nd choice is Charlize Theron :up:

Charlize Theron is my favourite choice for Poison Ivy. Elizabeth Hurley can do it as well :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"