At what point did you think, this is wrong

onDgrind

Civilian
Reaction score
Am talking about Batman and Robin. The first time ever you saw it, at what point in the movie did you think to yourself this is realy realy wrong and will definately bomb. I remember seeing the movie for the first time, and the first thing that struck me was the whole rubber bum shots at the beginning, at that point though i didnt realy think much, then the movie went on with the first action scene , the fights in the sky, the museum with Mr Freeze which all looked good. Then the moment where i knew the movie was gonna suck was the whole Bane experiment scene , something about the whole scene seemed campy and finally when poison Ivy was pushed into the pit, it seemed all campy aswell and reminded me about the 60's series, from there on the movie just sucked.

Didnt know that , well am gonna relate it to all the Batman movies then. Could be anyone of them

I laughed so hard at the title of this thread....it could refer to so many things, to see it was actually only B&R came as a relief. I thought I would end up giving you advice not to blame yourself and talk to the police or an adult you trust.

I laughed so hard at the title of this thread....it could refer to so many things, to see it was actually only B&R came as a relief. I thought I would end up giving you advice not to blame yourself and talk to the police or an adult you trust.

:hehe: Joker

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"