Justice League [POLL] Do you think Superman will have another secret identity?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
We knew what happened to both Clark Kent and Superman. So I make this question.

Let the discussion begin!

I saw the movie nearly a week ago the last time, so my memory faded. Does the public know Clark Kent is dead? Or just Superman? I think it's not revealed they're the same person.

Why do you think he was burried in Smallville? :p He appeared in the DP article too as a victim if I remember correctly.

Yes, Clark has an article in the obituary section of the Daily Planet paper at the end of the film.

Clark will take on the identity of Hal Jordan. Super-Lantern confirmed.

No, I'm asking if the world knows Clark Kent is Superman by the end of the film.

Clark will take on the identity of Hal Jordan. Super-Lantern confirmed.
He will be a blue lantern. Hope and all that stuff. :o

No, I'm asking if the world knows Clark Kent is Superman by the end of the film.
Lol, THE DAILY PLANET ARTICLE! how does that not make it almost worldwide known? :sly:

Last edited:
I have been hearing from folks that Clark Kent was reported missing in the DP article and not dead. so there's still hope for his secret identity not being changed. OH I HOPE SO!

And if you add that the fact that almost no one came for Clarks funeral, who knows maybe they put him as when a soldier is missing but there wasn't a body or something like that.

I bet Smallville people really knows Superman is Clark Kent and will keep their secret (that's why nobody came for it, to cover him up) IDK pure speculation from my part.

Damn, I had to use ****** bootleg to see it. Perry takes the paper. First page - "SUPERMAN IS DEAD" with footage from the official ceremony. He then flips a few pages and there's a much smaller article - "one of our own Clark Kent will be missed". Means there's no connection between them. Means he still can return as Clark Kent, if, for example, government will decide to help him with cover story. It seems, the world doesn't know Superman is Clark Kent.

That being said, he can return as a Clark Kent in future movies, for example, another solo Superman film. But I think it's not needed. He will be constantly Superman. Maybe he will even reveal his real name as Kal-El. And he will be living on Earth just like everyone else. Without alter-ego.

Nah, even the best Superman stories have Clark Kent just explain how "he wasn't dead" and things just move back to normal, at worst a magical imp will have people forget. =P

But the poll doesn't let me choose that, so I went with the fireman one.

^^^ That's because I thought in the movie the DP article said he was dead :argh: :(

I will look with a mod if there's a possibility of adding another option to the poll, IDK if it can be done.

^^^ That's because I thought in the movie the DP article said he was dead :argh: :(

It did.

"Clark Kent was killed covering the battle in Gotham". Or something like that.

He will reappear as both a fireman and a lumberjack, and that's because he will be a strip-o-gram. And that's how he's rediscovered: Bruce Wayne's staff call in for one at Wayne Enterprises, and that's when our two heroes meet again. Print.

It did.

"Clark Kent was killed covering the battle in Gotham". Or something like that.

Oh boy, please decide if yes or not! :argh: :o

I need to see the movie again and see that part again for myself lol

if i remember correctly from Return of Superman graphic novel from the 90s, Clark Kent reappeared after he went "missing" during the Doomsday battle in Metropolis. everything just kinda went back to normal after that.

perhaps go with something like that. Clark never really died but ended up waking in a hospital with amnesia or something, i dunno

That's the option I would want but... I don't know it it will happen.

They can give the excuse that the body wasn't never found and he got rescued by some guy/gal on the outside of Gotham.

Just keep it simple.
they don't need to complicate how Clark is alive again

Thanks to the AWESOME mod FLICKCHICK we have the option some of us wanted in the poll ;)

Clark Kent is Superman's heart and soul. Without Clark Kent Kal-El and by extension Earth is doomed to repeat Krypton's mistakes. Superman can fly, he's invulnerable, he has super strength, he can emit lasers from his eyes, but his strongest power is doing the right thing no matter what and that comes from Clark Kent.

I think Clark Kent will always exist, but we mean on PUBLIC. We know Lois, Martha, Bruce, Diana will still name him Clark.

Clarks is the human side of Superman and of course it will still be used, but at the same time is the secret identity of Supes. with all this I mean what alias he will have if its not CK anymore, I mean for the world. One thing I almost sure is that he won't be Superman full time, he need his free time and privacy.

Last edited:
It will be revealed that he and other people were buried down rubel and trapped for a lot of time. I'm betting on it.

It will be revealed that he and other people were buried down rubel and trapped for a lot of time. I'm betting on it.

Or Bruce creates some false hospital record showing him as an unnamed coma patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"